• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
The funny part is, if i just grab and pluck a bunch of them with my fingers - that's far less unpleasant than plucking that single idividual hair with a tweezer...

TibimusPrime

Nov 26, 2017
Get a nose hair trimmer man, it will be one of those amazing buys that will last you forever, well you know, until you need change batteries exactly that morning when your want trim it

Deleted member 6173

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate trimming them. I pluck each one out. Feels great too when you get that one hair that you couldn't for a bit.

A. D. Skinner

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Wax. It genuinely doesn't hurt and it does NOT feel like pulling 1 hair, but all at once. its like a quick rip of a plaster.

Don't wax too deep, just the ones at the end you can see and want rid of. Every waxing kit says this too

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I actually like pulling mine. I'm not a hairy person and don't have a lot of nose hair but when the couple that I have get long enough I just yank em out. It's like a sneeze for me. One of those weird things that are oddly satisfying

Deer

Oct 29, 2017
Sweden
My nose gets itchy after I trim them (usually with a scissor).. doesn't last that long though.

I try to only pull the ones that actually stick out of my nose :(

Never knew there were dangers connected to this. Maybe I should get one of them trimmers.

Jul 24, 2020
Its insane how fast it gets, and im a very hairless guy otherwise. Do a sizeable portion of women get it? Or is it like moustache's for women as in pretty damn unlikely or only if you look particularly close.

Lion

Banned
Jul 7, 2020
Nose hairs play a very important role protecting you from inhaling harmful pathogens (like the covid virus!) into your lungs. DO NOT PULL THEM OUT.
Use a nose hair trimmer or some scissors.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, I used to pull each and every one. Often I'd get ingrown hairs for my trouble.

Now I trim them.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I have some that poke out of my nostril that I pull, it hurts, but it's satisfying seeing a 8+cm long hair afterwards. Usually I'll just trim them up with an electric trimmer.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
I pull mine. After a few times it doesn't hurt anymore. Key is to pull as close to the skin as possible. Don't pull from the tip.