• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wracu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If they had a drive-thru window KFC and Subway would be out of business.

Get on that please. But also stop with the "sushi"

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Got Dayummm! I'm so sorry Superior Publix ERA. Confession time, I have never had a chicken tender sub there. I've had pressed roast beef subs, turkey subs, meatball subs, chicken wings and tenders by themselves but had yet to get tender sub. I needed to run in today and pick up some pills coming home from hospital and though why the hell not, hungry and skipped breakfast this morning. Got tenders tossed in buffalo sauce with ranch, lettuce, tomato and white American cheese toasted. Again DAMMMNNNN!

9Jge9uH.jpg

By the time I got home the lettuce and tomato were a little soggy from the heat but still this has made my day right here.

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do yourselves a favor guys, and get yourselves the Smoked Chicken. It's like biting into a Smoked Sausage.

args

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
lmao we got threads for grocery stores now? bout to create Walmart |OT| where dreams are made and small businesses are crushed

Ponn

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
lmao we got threads for grocery stores now? bout to create Walmart |OT| where dreams are made and small businesses are crushed

The food man, not business practices. Publix deli shits all over Walmart. The only thing I give Walmart is their marketside take and bake pizzas are actually pretty good, huge, generous amounts of toppings and cheap.

args

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The food man, not business practices. Publix deli shits all over Walmart. The only thing I give Walmart is their marketside take and bake pizzas are actually pretty good, huge, generous amounts of toppings and cheap.
well i will have to go to a publix for food if i ever come across one now. it looks like the closest one to the DC area is in richmond.

Ponn

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
well i will have to go to a publix for food if i ever come across one now. it looks like the closest one to the DC area is in richmond.

Do it, worth a road trip. Just bring a cooler with you so you can stock up on their best stuff to take home and try everything. Hot Wings, subs, rotisserie chicken, hummus, Cole slaw, southern potato salad and hit up their bakery for breads. Top it off with their chocolate ganache cake.

Kindekuma

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's been about 10 months since I've moved away from a Publix, and now I'm really craving those chicken wings/fried chicken.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Can't wait to move back to the south just to enjoy places like Publix again.

I fucking MISS their hot wings.

Sadly, that is the only thing I am hyped about for about the south: the food.

OP
OP
IrishNinja

IrishNinja

Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
goddammit, this is what i get for clicking this damn thread at 3 in the morning and seeing delicious subs i can't order right now

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Their subs are definitely great, although I'm a fan of all of their wings.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I tired the chicken tender sub with buffalo sauce Friday since i know a lot of people like it that way i think honey mustard is the way to go.

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
I had the turkey sub on whole grain bread a few weeks ago and it was not good :(
I think I should stick to the basics...it was a mistake!

Kindekuma

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Going in today lads. The turkey sub siren's call is luring me in.

Gaming_Groove

Apr 4, 2018
I prefer Aldi store brands and prices, but I can't argue with Publix subs. They were also one of the only places nearby with power after Irma for a couple of days, so a turkey and bacon sub from there was a little bit of comfort in a terrible situation.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Publix, the only thing I ever miss about Florida. Jerk Turkey Chipotle Gouda represent.

Brannon

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So basically lunch is sorted for a couple of days next week? Awww yiss