• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 31, 2017
It doesn't seem to be free around here.

yah...i don't have any xbox systems..i've only been collecting 'free' xbox games under my microsoft account. I know that i have some lego games as well as Lost Odyssey under my account as when i got to the respective games pages, it shows that i owned the games. But it does seems i have no way to list the games under my account in anyway, for 360 at least.

Free games don't appear on your account via xbox.com. The only list you'll find is on your 360 whereas on X1, all those games (if BC) should be available in the "ready to download" section.

I also keep an excel document up to date just in case :P

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
Refreshed dozens of times and nothing changes in the US store. I think it was free for a while (possibly an error?) and that has now ended.

Deleted member 3203

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
sunny canada
I was able to get it through the Xbox app, took a few tries to reload the game page but it eventually worked.

Thanks to the OP for posting this deal.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
AFAIK the only way to do this is to look at your account history:

Sign in to your account

Go here, log in etc etc., and then on the left hand side there is "ordered within" - and you can click all available. It'll show you your Microsoft account order history, including 360 games.

Microsoft broke this a long time ago, can only do it on a 360 now.

I keep bumping a thread about it every six months or so, hoping that there will be an update after we heard that Phil or somebody was 'looking into it' years ago.

At this point I don't think there's any hope - which is fucking ridiculous for a company that's pushing BC as much as Microsoft is.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize this was 30fps. I didn't really think about that stuff at the time back then. Kind of disappointing playing now.

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If it was at least they didn't (for now) take away the game from the people that managed to download it. Just tested and it's working fine right now.

They're usually pretty good about letting you keep the games after a price error, same thing happened with Splinter Cell Blacklist, they had it free for a few hours and after correcting it, they let us keep it too.

Invoker

Chicken Chaser
May 29, 2019
Didn't work for me. I get region mismatch errors.

Eu abri o site pelo link mesmo, daĂ­ perguntou se eu queria continuar pelo site americano ou BR, eu continuei no americano.
Daí só fiz login na conta Microsoft e já deu certo.

E eu percebi mesmo que o jogo na Loja BR não tá de graça.

Tão falando que talvez tenha sido algum erro no site, então podem ter corrigido, por isso não está dando mais.

PS: Sorry for typing in portuguese, in resume I am just trying to help him get the game in the Brazilian region.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
It's really too bad, I really want to play this and bought it on PS4, but the framerate genuinely makes my head hurt on that version. I was hoping to play a better version of it, so this would've been it. I hope it comes to game pass at least!

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Because back then we didn't care. We played games just for fun, not because they were flawless graphically. We've devolved as gamers.
I don't think that's necessarily true. Having standards when you grow up isn't always a bad thing. It's a result of having less time and wanting to make the things you do count. I also probably wasn't able to grasp technical aspects back then as a kid that I'm able to as an adult.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
So glad i woke up this morning and got it in time.

this is a game i always wanted on xbox but would not buy because of my huge backlog and gamepass.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
my only thought is that they're going to redo everything for the next gen and that's why it's still broken and shite but if the Series X comes out and there's no change, there's no excuse.
I don't see it getting fixed until they completely abandon Xbox 360 and their storefront which is very unlikely anytime soon.

Chadtwo

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks so much for making this thread OP, got it while it was still free and am thoroughly enjoying it.

Oct 27, 2017
Forgive the bump, but to anyone that was able to grab the game, was yours revoked?

I know I grabbed it online through Xbox One, claimed it, but cancelled the DL, and now it's not in my library and the store has a price instead an "Installed" button.

Scott

Oct 27, 2017
Forgive the bump, but to anyone that was able to grab the game, was yours revoked?

I know I grabbed it online through Xbox One, claimed it, but cancelled the DL, and now it's not in my library and the store has a price instead an "Installed" button.

Mine was revoked. It was installed on my Xbox but I can't play it.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Dang I didn't see this until today. Is the disc back compat? I can just pop that in if so.

Eddman

Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
Got it the other day, checked a moment ago and still working for me.

Bought the PS4 version a couple of years ago and never finished it but I really liked it, so I'm glad to hear this version has better performance; will give it another go before the sequel arrives.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

Mine was revoked. It was installed on my Xbox but I can't play it.

Still in my library and playable for me. I downloaded it when the thread first went up, and put about ~1 hour into it. Not sure if that would make a difference or not.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Uh oh, I better check mine. I think I had it install on my Xbox from my phone.

It's OK if I didn't get it since I've had it on PC for years, but I still hope it didn't get revoked.