• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gold Rush

Nov 29, 2017
That person was preparing to kill her. The whole bout of her screaming extra loud for her to get away from her was an attempt to try and make it look justified to an audience. The fact that the woman filming didn't move and that she was recording the event on the phone saved her life.

Law enforcement's reaction is contemptibly pathetic.

Tiamant

Oct 28, 2017
Another day, another Karen video.

I am starting to feel my empathy slip away with this kind of people. They are so drunk on their privilage that there is simply no change possible.

Don't misunderstand me, I've never had empathy for racist/sexist/homophobic or transphobic people
, but now I feel that being kicked out of their job is not punishment enough. They play with people lives like they're nothing! They deserve that pain back at them tenfold.

Apr 25, 2020
I'm seeing a lot of cream puffs randomly pulling guns on people lately. They are begging for things to escalate before November.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
There are so many guns in this country. I thought that crazed Karen was going to shoot. Scenes like this should be horrible and abhorrent, but instead it's just Thursday and the woman was let go. Guns and gun laws are out of control.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
These insane "stand your ground" laws seem perfectly crafted around letting white folks unload at the first black person that scares them. How convenient.

"Here's your gun. Also hey check out this law that openly promotes you to shoot someone with it. Have fun!"

Actually it encourages you to kill them if no one is watching or recording. That way they can't challenge your self defense claim. It's insane.

gappvembe

Oct 27, 2017
So there is full video of what happened.
I'm not saying it was right to pull a gun on someone.
I'm not sure what the next step to their argument should have been.
Glad no one was hurt

SinceILeftYou

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (permanent): Concern trolling in regards to racism, account in junior phase
Y'all need to see the full video. Both parties are to blame.

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
My thoughts:

People shouldn't have guns. And those people were being annoying as fuck and were making threats. Just an asshole stew.

Full video should be threadmarked/including in the first post, I think.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
she was really working herself into a lather backing into nowhere and screaming.

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Everyone is an asshole in this situation. No reason a gun should have come out though.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
Nothing in that full video excuses that elevation. People fighting back with words should not be reciprocated with a gun.

Oct 27, 2017
Actually it encourages you to kill them if no one is watching or recording. That way they can't challenge your self defense claim. It's insane.

That's the ultimate problem with these bullshit laws, if everyone is entitled to 'stand their ground' then the last person standing gets to tell the tale.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Don't you fucking dare try to justify someone pulling a gun out and pointing it at another human over anything in that vid

Yes, YOU. Don't fucking do it

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Ehh, you guys are a bunch of fucking weirdos. Yeah, we can be a bunch of assholes arguing but we just gonna pull guns whilly nilly? Im in a bad mood arguing and screaming with somebody and they should kill me?

lol

Oct 27, 2017
So there is full video of what happened.
I'm not saying it was right to pull a gun on someone.
I'm not sure what the next step to their argument should have been.
Glad no one was hurt

Y'all need to see the full video. Both parties are to blame.

My thoughts:

People shouldn't have guns. And those people were being annoying as fuck and were making threats. Just an asshole stew.

Full video should be threadmarked/including in the first post, I think.

Holy fuck the defense force for Karen has arrived in this thread.

Both sides! Both sides! Both sides!

Last edited:

willrock114

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User banned (permanent): Concern trolling in regards to racism, account in junior phase
Not saying her pulling a gun out in this situation is justified but come on ppl, the women filming are absolute trash, causing a scene to go viral. Again, watch the FULL damn vid!

willrock114

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
"Not an angel" Also, nice use of "race card" Mr. 3 post count total

Nice argument you got there lmao

Ehh, you guys are a bunch of fucking weirdos. Yeah, we can be a bunch of assholes arguing but we just gonna pull guns whilly nilly? Im in a bad mood arguing and screaming with somebody and they should kill me?

lol

If you threaten physical violence then your victim should be able to defend themselves right then and there. Period.

So many posts and doesn't have some common sense fucking lol

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So will Era mods do anything about these burner accounts with a few posts that have been active for years? They should be purged tbh.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
No, I'm talking about anywhere above Wayne County. The second you drive north passing 8 mile, you are going to see confederate flags, shitty modded trucks with trump stickers, etc, etc.

Ain't nothing blue about it.
OK this is not true, the entire of Oakland county is not Trumpville. Which cities are you referring to specifically?

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Nice argument you got there lmao

If you threaten physical violence then your victim should be able to defend themselves right then and there. Period.

So many posts and doesn't have some common sense fucking lol

Take your ass whupping like a man, you wuss.
Dudes here condoning shooting up a bar over a fist fight here.

BOTH couldda walked away, only one pulled out a gun