• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
th

Deleted member 4852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I requested one the first day possible and got it a week later. I just got an email from sony 2 days ago saying that my adapter has been processed and is on its way.

Gavatron

Unshakable Resolve
May 23, 2019
So Australians (and New Zealanders) should be getting it in 5 weeks apparently. Great communication letting everyone know in a random tweet.

Mr Bungle

Dec 11, 2017
I ordered mine and finally received it 2-3 weeks later. The package had someone else's name with my address.

Overflow

Oct 29, 2017
Wollongong
So Australians (and New Zealanders) should be getting it in 5 weeks apparently. Great communication letting everyone know in a random tweet.

oh my fucking god. Dudes, you really just straight up forgot to send them, hey? I got my shipping confirmation in November, what was that about?

Also I did have to take my PS4 Pro to my folks house to play VR with family, was hoping I'd have my PS5 adaptor by then. Sigh

dunkzilla

alt account
Banned
Dec 13, 2018
feck sake. I got my adapter recently, but my headset was in my parents. got it back recently, but I think I've lost or gotten rid of the camera somehow. so I have the headet, the camera adapter and no camera. it doesn't seem like anywhere sell the damn camera on it's own either.

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Got mine in Australia today, post marked early November, so much for that shipping confirmation but whatevs got it now.

Gavatron

Unshakable Resolve
May 23, 2019
Mine arrived today also. Finally. What a headache this whole process has been. The terrible communication from Sony didn't help anything.

traB-pU-kciP

Mar 30, 2019
Italy
My adapter has finally arrived. The package (a cardboard) was a bit ripped like if someone tried to take the item inside. I put out the adapter from that hole.
The package was sent from Germany with a non tracked service.

EeK9X

Jan 31, 2019
Anyone from Brazil managed to get it directly from Sony? I might just go ahead and send it to my friend in the US and ask him to ship it to me.
I spam their Twitter account every time I see it in my feed, these fuckers never answered. AskPlaystation though answered and said I should tweet to PlaystationBR instead, so that's a dead end. It is definitely not happening, I sent my adapter to a friend that lives in Spain and I have no idea when I will actually get it.
I made the request two weeks ago, last week they sent me an email asking my personal informations and my PSVR model/serial, I sent to them and today I received a confirmation of my request saying that they will start to ship this Thursday.
They won't send the adapter to Brazil.... Anyone knows how to get this w/o resorting to Sony?

Edit: BR-ERA take note: You have to CALL customer support, wait 30~60 min to be greeted by a fairly polite attendant. Give them your PSN ID and the serial number of your PSVR and they'll send you an email with a form. I've replied the email with my data and now they say it'll arrive in 3-5 business days. Let's hope!
They are.

I requested mine in the support chat and they sent me an e-mail asking for my shipping info.

Did any of you manage to get in touch with support via chat? The option doesn't even show up for me, and I'd like to avoid the long wait over the phone, if possible (already had to deal with them last month because of my DualSense's broken trigger - for which I'm still waiting a replacement).

And I second the sentiment on ty_hot's avatar. :P

Still not available on Brazil....

At this point I just wished I could buy this piece of craft adaptor.....

Check above. :)

L_sK

Oct 27, 2017
Hi guys!
Does it work for you ? Cause i've got an error message "PlayStation Camera not connected" on PS5... The camera itself is fine and still works on my PS4 :(

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
Got an email that mine was shipping out like 3-4 weeks ago. Haven't heard anything since. Is it pretty much a lost cause?

Probably a dumb question but can some VR game be played without the camera?

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
Did any of you manage to get in touch with support via chat? The option doesn't even show up for me, and I'd like to avoid the long wait over the phone, if possible (already had to deal with them last month because of my DualSense's broken trigger - for which I'm still waiting a replacement).

And I second the sentiment on ty_hot's avatar. :P

Check above. :)

In Brazil, I had to call them. Waited 35min to talk to someone, but they effectively took my request, emailed me a form, which I sent back filled, and then they sent me the adapter in like 10 days (without any heads up tho).

It's clumsy, but works.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
I still never received my adapter in the US
They said it was shipped on December 21
I guess the only option is to buy one for $50 on eBay
This is such bullshit

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
four months later, still no shipping notification and of course no adaptor. I don't even know who really to call (US)