• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Asking here since this thread seems a bit more active than the other one:

I'm working on the OT for the final release and was curious if there was enough interest on Era for a beta OT?
Yeah definitely. And a beta OT may draw more people in to try the game. Plus, based on the official Twitter accounts's tweet it seems that there will be an open beta down the line so the thread would get a lot of use.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is PSO2 as good as PSO1?
An argument could be made that it's better in every single way, but I wouldn't agree with that at all. The point is, it's a very different and more complex game. It's almost a reinterpretation of all of PSO's tropes.

If you've played it, think 2006's Phantasy Star Universe but more like PSO but also with whackier combat:

Last edited:

WackoWambo

Jan 11, 2018
Signed up and ready to go! So excited! Played PSO way back in the day.
Preload goes live tomorrow!

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
If someone makes an OT for the beta, they'll link it here right?

Also patiently waiting for the pre load to go live. I think I'll leave work early on Friday to play it.

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
When you say "objectively": is this quantifiable or are you being rhetorical?

I ask this although I agree PSO2 looks way worse.
Of course it's all subjective and stuff. . . but cmon, look what they did to Alis!
latest

This is a crime