• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
If you got the slightest bit of creativity in you, Dreams is a no brainer.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
wow dreams discount, that's huge man
i bet my nephew and niece is going to love it

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Fallen Order is excellent and is very rich in content and story so for that price is a no brainer.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
dreams is cool............but i really don't feel like getting a game where im going to play projects or creations for a quick couple minutes and never bother finishing them. It was the same with little big planet with me. Some amazing creations that could be well done and insanely long.....but its not something i care for.

It's a cool and fantastic idea.....but i have no doubt its going to hit PSNow or Plus eventually given the track record of every media molecule game. By then too there will be a ton of content for me to explore thats not a WIP that i want to try too.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bought Rise of the Tomb Raider and AC Origins. Playing Origins first. Haven't played AC since Revelations and the Tomb Raider reboot was my first TR game

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I played Dreams with a few friends and we found some hilarious levels to play together. It was one of the funniest game moments this gen.

Dreams is AWESOME people!!

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Fallen Order is good SW content lads.
jjHNHBO.gif

Considering what's going on in the Clone Wars tv show atm now would be a perfect time to jump in.

Last edited:

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nah this is just a May the 4the timed promotion, it's on steam as well.

Also, successful games go on sale to continue selling, not sure why this would be milking.
I just meant going by the price. Usually EA games are bargain bin territory 6 months after release yet FO is at the lowest it ever was til now. It's pretty blatant.

mozbar

Feb 20, 2018
RE2 : definitely worth it.
Hitman 2 : I don't know. If you played the first one, you need to know it's pretty much the same game. So personally , I got tired of it pretty quickly.

I ended up picking up both. I usually did Hitman as a pick me up between games.

But thanks! I'm excited for RE2!