• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Uzupedro

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Jvt96QW.png

to
7poQBMh.png

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What new playstation app? Where to get it?

By the way, still not working im Germany. Have still the old number on console and the normal app.

I think it might update whenever you get a new trophy next. Mine was stuck on the old values all day yesterday but after playing some crash 4 and getting a new trophy it finally switched.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Huh, all my PS Apps are shit since iOS 14. The main app *always* crashes the first time I open it (then is fine the second time). The Remote Play App doesn't work at all (crashes @2FA). Safari won't let me log into the PS website.

I'll just wait till I'm back home to figure out where I landed I guess, lol.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Are they slowly rolling them out? I still have a 14 when some friends have 250-300

Or in order to upgrade it I must log in on a PS4?

honorless

Oct 28, 2017
I wasn't aware this was coming until stumbling across this thread. I don't know what my level was before since I only pay attention to trophy rareness, statistics-wise—but I had to laugh out loud seeing 234 now. Holy shit.

edit: Looks like I was level 13 before, thanks PSNTL.

Last edited:

AppleBlade

Nov 15, 2017
Connecticut
I went from level 16 to level 288. It will take some time getting used to it but I think it is a change for the better. I'm super excited about the progress tracking on trophies!

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Huh, all my PS Apps are shit since iOS 14. The main app *always* crashes the first time I open it (then is fine the second time). The Remote Play App doesn't work at all (crashes @2FA). Safari won't let me log into the PS website.

I'll just wait till I'm back home to figure out where I landed I guess, lol.

I have the same issues with the app. It's ridiculous that they've allowed it to remain like this.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I think it might update whenever you get a new trophy next. Mine was stuck on the old values all day yesterday but after playing some crash 4 and getting a new trophy it finally switched.
This seems to be it.
I quickly checked PSNProfiles to see what trophy I could quickly unlock...
I'm now level 480.
PSNProfiles doesn't seem to recognize it yet though.

Last edited:

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
official site never updated but those trophy site did in lvl 215. As expected but it's just a number

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, there we go. Loaded up Dragon's Crown for the Vita (apparently I've never played it before), that was enough to shove a 0% game onto the servers and update my numbers. Went from Level 32, 98% to Level 443, 77%.

Looks like Level 500 will be my minimum goal, let's see how easy it is to get to it from here.

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Edit: I misunderstood the system. I thought those were point equivalence for the existing trophies, not levels at which the icon next to your PSN-name changes.
Like a Platinum is worth 120 points and a gold 30 or however it used to be. But this is something complete different.

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
So for those who have their trophy score updated, did you view it on your PS4? I've been checking via mobile and the website and mine doesn't seem to have updated yet.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Really curious why mine still hasn't updated. My level is 31 (I have 48 Platinums). Checked on the app and synced my trophies last night but no update.

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
Not really much they can do for it but I wish they did so I could tell the difference between bronze and gold.
Maybe it's my eyes. I really have trouble telling the difference.

honorless

Oct 28, 2017
You need to force an update of your trophy list, either by playing a new game bringing you to 0% or earning a trophy.
The only thing I did to see mine was log into the store on my phone. Haven't touched a Sony console in months.

I'm wondering if the order is related to account age, but have absolutely no way to check that theory.

Rabid-Coot

Oct 27, 2017
From 59 (51%) to 613 (12%). Looking at my neighbours on the leaderboards people with a few points diference on the old system are several levels ahead with the new values.

kevin1025

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, looks like earning a trophy is the way to force it if it hasn't updated for you already. Jumped from 24 to 367 just now.