• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aru

Oct 28, 2017
This is kind of a shadow drop if true. The french Playstation blog lists CrossCode in the latest "Coming this week" article.

Annotation-2020-03-04-211454.png

blog.fr.playstation.com

Voici les nouveautés de la semaine sur le PlayStation Store

Separation et CrossCode font leurs débuts sur PS4, Final Fantasy VII Remake débarque et The Division 2 retourne à New York

I hope for PS4 owners it's true. This is my favorite game of the last decade, BY FAR.

EDIT: Sadly, the date is not accurate.

Last edited:

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
I think this leaked yesterday in another eu blog post (maybe this is the same one, but I thought it was a different country).

OP
OP
Aru

Aru

Oct 28, 2017
I searched and didn't find any recent threads for CrossCode but maybe I missed something?

OP
OP
Aru

Aru

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if there is any french translation in the works. I have a friend who doesn't like to play games in english, and so she won't play that game. Also she hates unfiltered pixels, so maybe she still won't play a localized version. :/

OP
OP
Aru

Aru

Oct 28, 2017
Ok, that's just too bad. I thought it was weird they didn't make any announcement. Thread can be closed, I guess.