• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aru

Oct 28, 2017
This is kind of a shadow drop if true. The french Playstation blog lists CrossCode in the latest "Coming this week" article.

Annotation-2020-03-04-211454.png

blog.fr.playstation.com

Voici les nouveautés de la semaine sur le PlayStation Store

Separation et CrossCode font leurs débuts sur PS4, Final Fantasy VII Remake débarque et The Division 2 retourne à New York

I hope for PS4 owners it's true. This is my favorite game of the last decade, BY FAR.

EDIT: Sadly, the date is not accurate.

Last edited:

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
I think this leaked yesterday in another eu blog post (maybe this is the same one, but I thought it was a different country).

OP
OP
Aru

Aru

Oct 28, 2017
I searched and didn't find any recent threads for CrossCode but maybe I missed something?

OP
OP
Aru

Aru

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if there is any french translation in the works. I have a friend who doesn't like to play games in english, and so she won't play that game. Also she hates unfiltered pixels, so maybe she still won't play a localized version. :/

OP
OP
Aru

Aru

Oct 28, 2017
Ok, that's just too bad. I thought it was weird they didn't make any announcement. Thread can be closed, I guess.