• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
EVERYDAY-PANT-2.0_10.jpg

Ay bruh send me a link to these pants please.

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
My butt is my best feature according to my wife and also an ex-gf but I like wearing loose pants so I can store my phone wallet and RP2+ comfortably.

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
but what if you're awkwardly proportioned, and your fat in the front makes you need larger pants to even pull them up, but dont look tight in the back? pants suck in general, just let me wear shorts to a classy restaurant

Oct 28, 2017
I wear slightly more baggy pants for comfort reasons. Even when I was a proper weight I didn't like the feeling of being constricted and because I didn't skip leg day my calves don't fit in skinny jeans or any tight-fitting clothes for that matter. So nope, not going to change it up just so people can stare at my ass properly.

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I have a large, shapely ass. Part genetics and part is my lifting routine.

I have to buy pants that either stretch or have an athletic cut. It's both a blessing and a curve honestly. At least my wife loves slapping it every time I walk by.

yogurt

Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate the intention that went into this thread. Diaper butt is no good.

That being said....OP your pants don't fit well (yes I saw the second photo)

Radd Redd

Oct 27, 2017
I don't choose pants for other people besides what I have to wear at work. Basically everything else is for myself. Not out here trying to impress strangers or getting their approval.

That's me OP, you do you.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
butt thread? butt thread.

I find that the problem I run in to is that, being a really short guy, finding properly fitting pants is such a pain in the ass, and I can't afford to shell out for custom made clothing all the time (both shirts and pants are a problem for me, and the "Small" sizes of most clothes are still too big and loose for me; I'm short and lean). With that said, once I'm able to afford more custom fit clothes, I definitely plan on updating my entire wardrobe for both style, my age, and comfort.

Ultimately, though, for me, comfort trumps all. I don't like really tight fitting clothes, especially when it comes to pants. I've tried more snug pants, that show off my, I dare say, impressive booty, and I'm just not a fan.

I do love sweat pants and pajama pants, though. Those are the most comfy for me.

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
Fashion has no rules but I agree, even looser pants can make a butt look great w the right size/fit.

A lot of y'all in here are equating "fitted" with "uncomfortable" for no reason fyi

Dec 19, 2021
Because I'm finally at an age and point in my life where I don't have to care at all what other people think about what I'm wearing. It is fantastic and liberating. I pretty much wear hiking/running shorts with a t-shirt all summer and climbing pants with a flannel all winter.

MrPoppins

Oct 27, 2017
Silicon Valley - CA
I have straight up pancake ass zero butt so would never fill a pair like any of your pics unless I was wearing one of those padded pairs of undies. Above all though I am married in my 40s and in my just don't give a shit how I look phase of my life unless I am going out with my wife and want to look nice for her.

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
I have started wearing those really elastic jeans that are barely denim and my ass always looks amazing. Look into Banana Republic traveler jeans. They are basically sweat pants with a shape.

Last edited:

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017
I can appreciate the looks even if they're not something I'd go for, but I'mma be real I'm a little over the japanese inspired baggy-streetwear-adjacent aesthetic that is so gd prevalent. Need something new to get inspo from lol

nothing wrong with that, I myself love it cause it took me a long time to embrace looser fits. So it is all new to me lol.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Just for the sake on an example, to show what I am talking about, here is a couple pictures of my ass.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
First rule of fashion is to not give advice to people who don't want it. OP your pants make you look like you're 14

Hokey

Oct 29, 2017
Sorry OP but when I see men wearing pants like you I figure they have zero fashion awareness and are still being dressed by their mum. In fact your pants seams are tearing with how tight they are, lmao!

OP
OP
Nothing Loud

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry OP but when I see men wearing pants like you I figure they have zero fashion awareness and are still being dressed by their mum. In fact your pants seams are tearing with how tight they are, lmao!

Lol Jesus people here are ruthless. It's very common for queer men to wear relatively tight fit clothing and I said I have a naturally plump rump so to make so many spiteful insults, assumedly about my pronounced butt in my pants, calling me a clueless dependent child, comes off as kind of patronizingly homophobic to be honest.

And my seams aren't tearing, the fabric is naturally stretchy.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As a man with a slender build I can't really rock baggy jeans without feeling like a douche so I'm strictly slim cut these days. I still sag 'em a bit cuz that's what I'm comfortable with but I think I make it work.

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Even aside from pants, in general I think a ton of men never realize the glow up they could have by simply getting clothes that fit them properly. If you make the active choice to wear baggier clothes then by all means go for it, but I truly think most men don't even consider trying slim-cut jeans that are actually their waist size, or daring to get a medium-size shirt that might fit them fine because a large has gotten by in the past.

The key lesson is: whatever you do make fashion an active choice about how you want to look. Don't just get & wear whatever: explore and find the image that fits you. There's nothing feminine or emasculating about being thoughtful about your look.

Hokey

Oct 29, 2017
Lol Jesus people here are ruthless. It's very common for queer men to wear relatively tight fit clothing and I said I have a naturally plump rump so to make so many spiteful insults, assumedly about my pronounced butt in my pants, calling me a clueless dependent child, comes off as kind of patronizingly homophobic to be honest.

And my seams aren't tearing, the fabric is naturally stretchy.

You should really preface your thread as being for queer men because thats a huge distinction. Posting pics of straight men as a comparison just makes it even more confusing.

On your thigh it looks there is a hole in the seams next to some black tab or something, but I could be mistaken. Also I don't think the seams should be showing so clearly like that so it leads me to believe they are too tight especially if you're only standing up, any activity or sitting down would surely be worse.

Cymbal Head

Oct 25, 2017
I've yet to find a pair of jeans that make my butt look amazing and are actually comfortable, but as an athleisure enthusiast, this is a prime consideration when I'm sizing or comparing cuts, right along with a taper that doesn't squeeze my calves.

Men with toned legs and butts who want to show them off, hear me: give leggings a shot. I mean it.

V23

Oct 27, 2017
Came for the thread title, stayed for the posts roasting OP.

OP seems like a good sport, though. 😀

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
I don't tell you what to wear, so don't tell me what to wear. Passing judgment on other people's fashion is so damn obnoxious.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Disagree, I'm pulling on the pant there by the belt loop a bit which is making the pulling look. Plus the fabric is stretchy and is more like a stretchy chino, not a denim.

Anyway like I said this is not about people having bad butts, this is about wearing shapely pants for the butt you have!
OP, when you have no ass, trust me, you don't find pants that shape to it. It does not look good.

Skyzar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry to hijack, there's been an advert on American tv quite recently for men's shorts with a zipper, anyone know what I'm referring to? They look sporty but also kind of smart casual.

No logos or stripes, nice washed out or classic colours (I'm bad at describing colours).

It's getting hot here and those looked good.

OP, your butt looks great.

BlkSquirtle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Me waiting for other queer men/folks to validate that the ass is an important feature in pants fitting…
Any minute now

giphy.gif
Fellow queer Amab person here to tell you you're 109% correct. I have bylt pants too (not those specific ones I'm waiting for the black Friday sale) but mostly have their shirts (which I highly recommend if you like mostly single color shirts)

People definitely compliment my ass in my pants because I make sure they fit right and they definitely aren't all skinny jeans. OP is right and nerds don't want to hear that they dress terribly and hide behind "I don't care about fashion" which I used to be guilty of too lol

Nice butt OP

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
They make the crotch too tight and tiny. If I don't want my nuts in a vice all day I have to buy pants at least a size bigger. Combine that with Hank Hill ass and you get what the OP is complaining about.
Comfort > Fashion