• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
What a wreck of a release, imagine the numbers they've missed out on by not having it release alongside the show.

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
EZvAvq4l.png

Added to favorites. Time to listen on loop when out of the house.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Now these heathens need to add Her Sweet Kiss. I can't even imagine how much this would have sold during the shows first few days.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Damn this version sounds just as muddy as the unofficial ones on youtube. Did they just not realize this was going to a big hit?

Do they need to get Joey Batey back in the studio to re-record it?

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of how much the instruments nearly drown out the vocals in the latter half of the song :/

Oct 27, 2017
The other songs are better (if Netflix doesn't fully take you away from the credits, you'll hear them).

Sony, Disney, etc. have this kind of stuff down. Netflix will learn.

Youtube instrumentalists have produced versions you can check out as well.

ScoobsJoestar

May 30, 2019
I unironically think that this song is part of the reason why the series got so popular, and I don't mean this as a knock on either the series or the song. Love the series, love the song, and I think memes about this song really helped things out.

Glad the series is doing well, it deserves it.

TOSS A COIN TO YOUR WITCHER

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Probably the greatest song of the past ten years. It's especially funny if you realize what an embellisher Jaskier / Dandelion is.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
Matt from Trivium just debuted their metal cover. Apparently both the metal cover and a final version of the acoustic version will be released mid-year, I'm guessing with a new album.

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the thread to remind ppl of this Alan Wake song?

This all I think about when I hear the Witcher song.