• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Just checked got the email to wait for another email for the closed beta.
weird since I signed up on the Japanese site, yet got the English invite lol

Last edited:

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
I am among the chosen. Can't wait to see what this game looks like.

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here is what the email looks like. Took a screenshot of mine!

screenshot_20190520-1wkjpb.jpg

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got a confirmation email. Let's see how this goes - my phone is almost two years old and wasn't a flagship when it was new

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
For those wondering how to download, I'm assuming it'll be in the Beta tab on the Play Store when it's up to download. This makes sense because it's tied to your email, which is tied to your Play Store account.

lRuyTW0.jpg

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand how Nintendo even considering prohibiting posting screenshots and videos.

Most people aren't even going to read the FAQ. There will be tons of videos as soon as the beta starts.

Deadpool_X

Oct 28, 2017
Indiana
My Nintendo account isn't tied to a gmail account, so I couldn't sign up for the beta. I wasn't interested in creating a brand new Nintendo account just to play a beta.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got in.

Skeptical about the game, not a single screenshot or gameplay trailer is strange.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
I'm seriously interested in whether or not it's gonna be a "full" Mario Kart experience, or something like that. Well - we'll know on Wednesday.

yyyy

May 20, 2019
Newbie, sorry if I'm doing something wrong.
Are people still receiving invitations right now, or did they all get sent at once? I haven't gotten anything and I have a feeling I didn't make it :/

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
I got my email! So psyched for this.

It honestly is exciting because I feel like this will be the first nintendo IP to go mobile that isn't altered into something else (Mario Runner game, Animal Crossing very dumbed down)

Plus, it helps to be excited that there is literally no info out there as to what the game looks or plays like. We're going in blind lol.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
I don't understand how Nintendo even considering prohibiting posting screenshots and videos.

Most people aren't even going to read the FAQ. There will be tons of videos as soon as the beta starts.
Yeah, nobody is actually going to listen to the screenshots/video thing.

And I really hope they don't, because my last Android phone is far too old to run this.

OP
OP
Zippo

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Newbie, sorry if I'm doing something wrong.
Are people still receiving invitations right now, or did they all get sent at once? I haven't gotten anything and I have a feeling I didn't make it :/

People are still getting invitations, don't give up hope just yet!

Is this technically Mario Kart 9?

No, it's a side mobile thing like Mario Run and Fire Emblem Heroes. We don't even know how it plays just yet.

Knot Locks

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the reminder, OP. Forgot all about this and somehow skipped over the confirmation email.

Status
Not open for further replies.