• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
If I already have my physical copy installed on the PS4 and also got the one from PS Plus, I should be able to remove the disc and play without it. Come on Sony!

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
tumblr_p1yf4kPu8Z1r7sijxo2_500.gifv

strikeselect

Oct 27, 2017
It really does suck how such a fantastic game was sent out to die by EA and the subsequent lack of support post launch is a disgrace. Game hasn't received a single update in two years. Just completely abandoned, damn shame.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was lttp on this game when I bought it last year, and couldn't find a single game online! Great news! Not enough mech games out there, want to see this thrive!

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Titanfall 2 alone makes December one of the best months ever for Plus. It's nice to see TF2 MP getting a resurgence. Even though I own the game, MP was a ghost town, so this is awesome.

NamasteWager

Oct 27, 2017
This pushed me to play the multiplayer a bit more, and that pushed me to play the story. Its short, but honestly a perfect length. It was so freaking amazing

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
Damn,

I need more time.

Too many games to play and Titanfall 2 having a reinnassance it's pulling me.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Noticed this as well, great to see the best first person shooter & multiplayer game this gen thrive.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly one of the best shooters this generation and probably the best single-player FPS campaign on the current consoles.
Agreed. The campaign (while short) didn't really have any point where I felt it was less than excellent. Its varied, fast paced, and really fun. Decent boss encounters, weapons and gimmick levels as well.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the level where you get the
Time gauntlet
is one of the best FPS campaign levels of all time.
Yeah, that one is definitely worthy of the praise that's heaped on it. I also loved the level that came directly before it where
you took a "shortcut" through the factory which was building those combat test bubble things... just seeing them built piece by piece as you blast and jump your way through the level was awesome

Now I think of it, I think TF2 is probably one of my favourite 3D platformers as well, its really fun as a platformer with plenty of awesome jumping moments to break up the combat, or just combine both together. Also, the powers/weapons you get throughout the game make you feel suitably super powered, made for some epic moments/shootouts.

Ryszard

Apr 7, 2018
Oh man... I was waiting for this. Buying it for the fourth time along with a couple of months of PS Plus.

Dec 25, 2018
Congrats PS4 players, its so good to see the game having a resurgence anywhere, been a supporter of it on the Xbox and recently bought it on PC (don't really care what the online pop is like for it on the PC just doing my bit to help send the message that there should be more Titanfall).

BigTnaples

Oct 30, 2017
Fuck yes. Best multiplayer game of the generation, and this generation has had a plethora of winners.