• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
store.steampowered.com

Bomber Crew on Steam

Chocks away! Bomber Crew is a strategic simulation game, where picking the right crew and keeping your bomber in tip top shape is the difference between completing your mission or losing it all! USAAF DLC NOW AVAILABLE! FLY THE ICONIC AMERICAN BOMBER!

*Splinter

Oct 25, 2017
So err, do we still need 2 threads for this? It's not like there's been much discussion in this one since the other was created, and since there are 2 threads to follow there are twice as many notifications to clear. Truly the worst of both worlds 🙃

Zeeman

Oct 25, 2017
So err, do we still need 2 threads for this? It's not like there's been much discussion in this one since the other was created, and since there are 2 threads to follow there are twice as many notifications to clear. Truly the worst of both worlds 🙃
Why do you have notifications on for both threads? I don't think anything has ever been posted in one but not the other.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017

On the other thread your post wouldn't be allowed. I like it, I watch the other one with notification and this one when it pops up.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Yea, we're not having this discussion again. 😛

Solobbos

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 27, 2017
What was the fix for the infinitely spinning green ring? It had something to do with euro regions using , instead of . in the prices, and there was a script or a fix for it. I can't redeem Super Meat boy on Android, Edge or Chrome.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Super Meat Boy is free for people with Xbox Live Gold:

Super Meat Boy

One of the greatest games of all time, no excuses not to own this one now.
Just realised Xbox is letting me add games that I already own. Had suspected it for a while but Super Meat Boy 100% confirms it.

What's that about?
What do you mean by "Add" games you already own? When you go to the Marketplace website, it doesn't say "Already purchased"?

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
One of the greatest games of all time, no excuses not to own this one now.

What do you mean by "Add" games you already own? When you go to the Marketplace website, it doesn't say "Already purchased"?

Exactly. It let's me purchase it. I guess it's letting me purchase an Xbox live gold license even though I bought SMB on launch day way back in 2010.

A couple of games had popped up in the last while that I thought I'd already owned but was doubting my memory. But I'm 100 % on meat boy.

I've been barely switched on my One X the last Year and a half. I'll stick it on later and see if I notice anything unusual.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Exactly. It let's me purchase it. I guess it's letting me purchase an Xbox live gold license even though I bought SMB on launch day way back in 2010.

A couple of games had popped up in the last while that I thought I'd already owned but was doubting my memory. But I'm 100 % on meat boy.

I've been barely switched on my One X the last Year and a half. I'll stick it on later and see if I notice anything unusual.
That's very strange. Xbox Live Gold licenses aren't even a thing for the 360 versions, if I remember right. You get it through XBL Gold, you have it forever. It's not like Xbox One games where you need your active Gold membership for the license on Gold games.

I clicked the link, having bought it back in 2010 as well, and it tells me "Already Purchased". All I can do is download to 360. So it shouldn't be the XBL Gold license you're buying.

I was thinking maybe there was a "Binding of Isaac" situation on Super Meat Boy where there are different versions because of the music, but I don't think that's the case on Xbox.

Good luck figuring it out, that's a puzzling situation!

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
That's very strange. Xbox Live Gold licenses aren't even a thing for the 360 versions, if I remember right. You get it through XBL Gold, you have it forever. It's not like Xbox One games where you need your active Gold membership for the license on Gold games.

I clicked the link, having bought it back in 2010 as well, and it tells me "Already Purchased". All I can do is download to 360. So it shouldn't be the XBL Gold license you're buying.

I was thinking maybe there was a "Binding of Isaac" situation on Super Meat Boy where there are different versions because of the music, but I don't think that's the case on Xbox.

Good luck figuring it out, that's a puzzling situation!

Weird alright. I'll report back after I investigate.

Edit: Nada. No weird multiple copies or anything. Shame you don't get receipts from Microsoft, might have noticed something

Last edited:

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017

Buy Tell Me Why: Chapters 1-3 | Xbox

All Chapters FREE for the month of June! Tell Me Why is the multi-award winning episodic adventure game from Dontnod Entertainment in which twins use their supernatural bond to discover the truth of their troubled past.

Tell Me Why is free again because of Pride Month. Might also be free later today on Steam.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Can't redeem it. It tells me I need a valid payment options (and none of the ones I put will appear). I guess it's an issue on the old store, and the new one doesn't have it free yet. My sub expires today so it would have been great to redeem it now. :(
I have nothing but issues with redeeming free games on the 360 marketplace site. It works just fine for me using the Xbox site: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/super-meat-boy/C1365LM1Q2DK/0001

There's no reason to not use the Xbox site at this point, the whole "You don't keep the game forever unless you redeem on the 360 site" seems to no longer be a thing, or never was outside of a few random games.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
I have nothing but issues with redeeming free games on the 360 marketplace site. It works just fine for me using the Xbox site: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/super-meat-boy/C1365LM1Q2DK/0001

There's no reason to not use the Xbox site at this point, the whole "You don't keep the game forever unless you redeem on the 360 site" seems to no longer be a thing, or never was outside of a few random games.
I can see people preferring to use the old site since the games get added to the Xbox 360 download list as well. But considering how finicky the old site can be, using a actual Xbox 360 to download the games would be a better option for people who want to play them on that system.

IamAToast

Apr 18, 2018
Germany

Kaufen Joe Danger 2: The Movie | Xbox

Begleite Joe Danger auf der todesmutigen Fahrt über das Set des aufregendsten Actionfilms, der je gedreht wurde.Jage auf deinem Polizeimotorrad Gauner, zerstöre mit Lasern schießende Roboter mit einem gestohlenen Jetpack, entkomme in einem Minenfahrzeug riesigen Felsen, mach eine Zeitreise und...

Joe Danger 2 is free with gold on Xbox too

MikeHattsu

Oct 25, 2017

ForthU

Oct 27, 2017

I know, I never use it. But super meat boy wasn't free on the modern store yesterday. Unfortunately I missed it as it only went up today and my gold is now expired :/

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017

SteelSeries Games

Join SteelSeries Giveaways and gain access to video game keys for exclusive in-game items, closed beta keys, Steam game keys, and more!

Apex Legends Saviors Pack Key (Steam key)

Nov 6, 2017
Here's a weird one.
Far Cry 4 Gold is free on Amazon Luna streaming

But there's also a working URL to claim the basic game free on Ubisoft Connect:
gaming.amazon.com

Prime Gaming | Discover, download, and play games

Enjoy games and more gaming extras every month with Prime.

I already own the Gold edition of the game, but I'm really curious. If someone grabs this, can you tell me if it lets you buy DLC for it?
Looks like this may only be for US accounts (which would make sense as Luna is US only) - trying to connect Ubisoft and Amazon accounts opens a us.accounts.amazon.com link

--EDIT--
It's working now, not sure why it was failing beforehand (for the record I do have an Amazon account at more than one country site with the same email address, I know this can cause issues)

Last edited:

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Here's a weird one.
Far Cry 4 Gold is free on Amazon Luna streaming

But there's also a working URL to claim the basic game free on Ubisoft Connect:
gaming.amazon.com

Prime Gaming | Discover, download, and play games

Enjoy games and more gaming extras every month with Prime.

I already own the Gold edition of the game, but I'm really curious. If someone grabs this, can you tell me if it lets you buy DLC for it?
Can't see the game on my Ubi account after redeeming it.