• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KanameYuuki

Dec 23, 2017
Colombia
Moving Out is also free for Gold and GPU subscribers, (not sure if it is ok mention this one on this thread or just 360 games).

Comprar Moving Out | Xbox

Moving Out es un divertido simulador cooperativo basado en la física. ¡Prepárate para comenzar tu carrera como transportista! Como técnico certificado en arreglos mobiliarios y mudanzas, deberás encargarte de mudanzas por toda la bulliciosa ciudad de Packmore.

Edit: Alright won't post these then, sorry about it.

Last edited:

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
scraping the bottom of the barrel here

VW4gggM.png

Oct 25, 2017
Out of curiosity, does the steam deck also play games from other launchers like Epic? I've been thinking about getting one and with all these free games it would be nice to have.

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
Out of curiosity, does the steam deck also play games from other launchers like Epic? I've been thinking about getting one and with all these free games it would be nice to have.
It's just a PC, so yeah. But you'll probably have to wipe the OS (by default it's Steam OS I think) and do a bit of messing around with it.
Dual Boot may be the way to go.

Installing Windows and doing something like Dual boot won't be needed to run stuff from the Epic Store. Lutris is an app for Linux that simplifies the installation and launching of Windows games from stores like Epic Games Store and GOG among others. With the popularity of the Steam deck, there will be a ton of tutorials online to set it up in SteamOS although it's was not very complicated to do even for a Linux noob like me on my PC.

Once the games are installed you can actually launch them from Steam itself too.

edit:
Krejooc who I think deleted their account here had a nice guide in the Steam Deck thread a while back to setup GOG games with Lutris which is pretty much the same process for Epic. I was able to find it if anyone was interested.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/st...ing-pc-revealed.457465/page-105#post-70813470

https://www.resetera.com/threads/st...ing-pc-revealed.457465/page-105#post-70814868

Last edited:

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Installing Windows and doing something like Dual boot won't be needed to run stuff from the Epic Store. Lutris is an app for Linux that simplifies the installation and launching of Windows games from stores like Epic Games Store and GOG among others. With the popularity of the Steam deck, there will be a ton of tutorials online to set it up in SteamOS although it's was not very complicated to do even for a Linux noob like me on my PC.

Once the games are installed you can actually launch them from Steam itself too.

edit:
Krejooc who I think deleted their account here had a nice guide in the Steam Deck thread a while back to setup GOG games with Lutris which is pretty much the same process for Epic. I was able to find it if anyone was interested.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/st...ing-pc-revealed.457465/page-105#post-70813470

https://www.resetera.com/threads/st...ing-pc-revealed.457465/page-105#post-70814868
Oh nice, I didn't know it was that easy. I'm pretty excited for it then. Thanks.

Oct 25, 2017

edit:

awesome. Thanks!

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017
Just to avoid people somehow buying it: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (Origin) will be given out via Amazon Prime in December.

wccftech.com

Prime Gaming Is Getting Even More Games and In-Game Content from EA

Amazon announced a partnership with Electronic Arts to deliver even more free games and in-game content to Prime Gaming subscribers.

Prime members can claim one game code redeemable on PC via Origin for these titles by visiting gaming.amazon.com. Four more EA games will be made available over the span of five months starting in January 2022.

Last edited:

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Just to avoid people somehow buying it: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (Origin) will be given out via Amazon Prime in December.

wccftech.com

Prime Gaming Is Getting Even More Games and In-Game Content from EA

Amazon announced a partnership with Electronic Arts to deliver even more free games and in-game content to Prime Gaming subscribers.
Awesome. Curious to see if this has any big advantages over the old steam version I have that's already 4K60fps

Oct 25, 2017
Prime games that suddenly aren't shit? What's going on? These games are better than the Humble Choice bundle that you have to actively pay for.

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
The moment I bought Control with an epic coupon, it was all over every free and streaming service I subscribe to just to make fun of me.

Friggin' same. I think I got the Ultimate Edition for $18 or something on Epic when it was still about $40 elsewhere. Felt good about it. Now it's free everywhere. Still haven't played it. >.<

elPolloDiablo

Apr 9, 2021
the Netherlands

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
The Email says that the keys will be sent after the show tomorrow at 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7pm GMT / 8pm CET.

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Beholder free on Steam

store.steampowered.com

Save 90% on Beholder on Steam

You’re a state-installed landlord in a totalitarian country. Place listening devices, steal and sneak into your tenants’ apartments. Use what you uncovered to report anyone capable of plotting against the state. You MUST! But WILL you?

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
store.steampowered.com

KEO on Steam

KEO is a team-based online multiplayer vehicle combat game set in a sci-fi post-apocalyptic world. Build your loadout to suit your playstyle and balance your team to dominate the battlefield using futuristic remote controlled vehicles!

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
SteamWorld Dig 2 is free on GOG (on the main page. Just scroll down a bit to find the banner)

www.gog.com

SteamWorld Dig 2

Adventure waits below the surface... SteamWorld Dig 2 takes you on a platform mining adv