• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Amazon Prime October Leak suggests we'll get Star Wars Squadrons (Origin key probably), Alien Isolation, Ghostrunner, Song of Horror, Red Wings: Aces of the Sky, Blue Fire, Secret Files 3, Whiskey & Zombies: The Great Southern Zombie Escape & Tiny Robots Recharged. In case you were going to buy any of those games soon.
Are they just downloads or Steam keys? Never looked at this before.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Twitch app unless it's an EA game, but this month is a bit weird. The leak states it's going to provide an EGS key for Alien, and a GOG key for Ghostrunner. I don't think we've seen that happen before, so take that with a grain of salt.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
If you already have Amazon, might as well check it out. Some times they have something decent. Unlike most similar services, you get to keep the games forever. Mostly it's games you need to install via the Amazon Gaming App, some times it's an Origin code (Knockout City currently).

Click on Games with Prime here to see the ones leaving soon. There is loot for various games too, like FIFA and others.

gaming.amazon.com

Prime Gaming | Discover, download, and play games

Enjoy games and more gaming extras every month with Prime.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
They run from an Amazon installer for the most part, but you keep them even if you don't have Prime. It's a pretty damn decent service- better than the likes of PS Plus at least imo. Sam and Max Hit the Road is a September title, and that's a greatest of all time game, last month they had Fate of Atlantis, a year or so ago they had an absolutely massive collection of old SNK games, etc.

I've not really got round to playing any of them, but I've got a great selection of classic arcade and PC games, indie stuff, and newer, more bigger titles on there.

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
This isn't strictly true, though he is portrayed as something of a perpetual loser until Magna Cum Laude which makes him into a more wisecracking sort of character (though admittedly it is - literally - an entirely different character).

That's kinda the point, and it completely missed the idea of the games as Al Lowe saw them.

I remember playing that as in my early twenties where it was the most hillarious thing but it's been at least 18 years. It's such a relic of it s time.

EDIT: Apologies, I wasn't aware this was offtopic.

Last edited:

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
twin-peaks-its-happening-again.gif

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
Well, consider me shook. That Amazon Prime leak was legit:

-STAR WARS: Squadrons
-Alien: Isolation
-Ghostrunner
-Song of Horror Complete Edition
-Red Wings: Aces of the Sky
-Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures
-Blue Fire
-Tiny Robots Recharged
-Whiskey & Zombies
-Secret Files 3

FAi08p6VIAUFUD8

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
www.epicgames.com

Europa Universalis IV

Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store
Today.

Free DLC for Europa Universalis IV as well.

www.epicgames.com

Europa Universalis IV: Songs of Yuletide for Free - Epic Games Store

Download and play Europa Universalis IV: Songs of Yuletide for FREE at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and play today!

www.epicgames.com

Europa Universalis IV: Catholic Majors Unit Pack for Free - Epic Games Store

Download and play Europa Universalis IV: Catholic Majors Unit Pack for FREE at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and play today!

www.epicgames.com

Europa Universalis IV: Evangelical Majors Unit Pack for Free - Epic Games Store

Download and play Europa Universalis IV: Evangelical Majors Unit Pack for FREE at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and play today!

The Dark Soul

Jan 2, 2020
México
I already have Star Wars Squadrons on PSVR, here's the code if someone wants it:

BHJJ-WA7J-4V4J-ADKK-RF**

The last two characters are YY

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
For some reason my Amazon Squadrons code isn't working.

I'll try to redeem it again tomorrow to see if it works then.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017

Edit: having a little trouble actually getting it to redeem on the page. Won't complete when i hit OK on the popup. Hmm.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK

Edit: having a little trouble actually getting it to redeem on the page. Won't complete when i hit OK on the popup. Hmm.

It worked for me.

I followed the Twitter link
Ubi Store said "wrong region, want to switch to yours?" and I said fine. Sent me to UK store. I logged in, searched for the game, and it wasn't free.
Went back to Twitter link. Stayed on US store. Game was free and I was logged in, so I claimed it.

I don't recall getting a popup, except the region one which I should have ignored.

edit: but there doesn't seem to be a way to view my games library on the website, so I can't confirm it was actually added.

burn

Oct 27, 2017

It worked for me.

Ubi Store said "wrong region, want to switch to yours?" and I said fine. Sent me to UK store. I logged in, searched for the game, and it wasn't free.
Went back to Twitter link. Stayed on US store. Game was free and I was logged in, so I claimed it.

I don't recall getting a popup, except the region one which I should have ignored.

edit: but there doesn't seem to be a way to view my games library on the website, so I can't confirm it was actually added.
I opened the Ubisoft Connect app, searched for ghost recon on my games, and there was a link to Ghost Recon Giveaway. I was able to add it from there.

HalStep

Oct 27, 2017
It worked for me.

it didn't actually add to my account when i did the same so i used the uplay launcher and went to games and at the bottom of the list clicked free games, the link was in there.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
I opened the Ubisoft Connect app, searched for ghost recon on my games, and there was a link to Ghost Recon Giveaway. I was able to add it from there.
i went to the store page, clicked on the banner for the giveaway, and that opened up a different popup that worked.
gg ubi

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
what's worse is that the DLC giveaway for Breakpoint (Deep State DLC) needs to be bought from the in-game store and then bought for 0 Ghost Points, so I have to reinstall the whole ass game for some free DLC *facepalm
what's best is if you want to play the expansions for ghost recon 1 you need to buy the steam version because ubisoft doesn't sell the expansions for their own game on their own store

1 gift from Era of not Yakuza

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Era of not Yakuza Era of not Yakuza!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Era of not Yakuza said:
Looking for people to play together

These are our awesome prizes:

• Origin Origin: Star Wars Squadrons - Won by Junior Junior (10 entries)