• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

galneon

Oct 25, 2017
The cynic in me wants to take that as a deliberate marketing-based glitch, but it was probably Valve's fault...

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
To me sounds like original plan was to make it free, but changed to free weekend and someone at Valve forgot to disable free package from appearing on store page. Claiming at least was disabled,which is why everyone got error.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Impulsion is free on Prime Gaming.

Looks good. First person platformer, rated Very Positive on Steam.

store.steampowered.com

Impulsion on Steam

Impulsion is a fast-paced first-person platformer designed to play with your nerves and reflexes! Make your way through 25 levels of increasing difficulty by manipulating physics to your advantage, shooting force fields to slow down or speed yourself up and the environment!

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I had to turn on that responsive design mode (mimicking a phone) for FC3 to work. The Division still doesn't show up in my library.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
its been a couple hours and far cry 3 still isnt in my account. says ive redeemed it. weird.
itll probably be there tomorrow

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
I just opened the page and selected the white button so I stayed on the china store. Then I just pressed the blue button and it said it was claimed to my account. Only a tiny bit was in english. Am I good?

CGriffiths86

Oct 28, 2017
I just opened the page and selected the white button so I stayed on the china store. Then I just pressed the blue button and it said it was claimed to my account. Only a tiny bit was in english. Am I good?
Id log in and check. It said the same for me but never actually redeemed until I spoofed the browser to be mobile.

Oct 25, 2017
I do not think you need to spoof anything. I used that chinese method but when I logged in uplay (where it says I own division, having only clicked that button on the chinese website) the client showed me this pop up about claiming the game for free. Clicked on discover and this is what I see:

unknown.png

unknown.png

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I do not think you need to spoof anything. I used that chinese method but when I logged in uplay (where it says I own division, having only clicked that button on the chinese website) the client showed me this pop up about claiming the game for free. Clicked on discover and this is what I see:

unknown.png

unknown.png
It's not for The Division. That is global. It's Far Cry 3 where you need to do Chinese mobile.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Amazon Gaming (Prime) has the following. Effie looks good, Autonauts is well reviewed, Outcast too.
  • Effie
  • Outcast - Second Contact
  • Autonauts
  • Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops
  • Pumped BMX Pro

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Can someone post all the world wide Games With Gold for xbox? I think we can go on all regions and get them. I guess I'll have to wait for wario64.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
Don't sleep on Autonauts, y'all.

Made my GOTY '19 list.

Some thoughts here:

www.resetera.com

ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 - Voting Thread (READ THE OP) [Ends Jan 26th 8:59am EST]

Overcrowd: A Commute 'Em Up - My actual GOTY that debuted in 2019 in spite of it being ineligible as it's Early Access. Overcrowd combines overarching business simulation with spacial puzzling and RTS employee management. It's a game that sports both style and substance. Design subway...