• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
The Inner World is free on Twitch (Amazon) Prime.

On Steam (for reference) it's a Very Positive rated point and click.

store.steampowered.com

The Inner World on Steam

The Inner World – A 2D-Point’n’Click Adventure Together with the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on his adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will the young adventurer be able to save his world?

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
The Inner World is free on Twitch (Amazon) Prime.

On Steam (for reference) it's a Very Positive rated point and click.

store.steampowered.com

The Inner World on Steam

The Inner World – A 2D-Point’n’Click Adventure Together with the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on his adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will the young adventurer be able to save his world?
Hrm, I don't see it on my Prime page.

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
I got Zombie Driver HD for PS3, but the Immortal Edition is not free for me, EU store. Hopefully a mistake and I'll get it, too.

Stefarno

I ... survived Sedona
Oct 27, 2017
6 free games on Switch this weekend by downloading a free game.

BOKJ3Ylh.jpg

Note that even in the UK eshop it is spelt as 'Coloring Book' rather than 'Colouring Book' if you're struggling to find it.

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oct 28, 2017
Own the PS3 version, still need to pay for the PS4 one (Italy).
I checked as well, have it for PS3 but is coming up to pay for it instead of free for me too (Ireland). I've seen a few people on Twitter complaining about it as well, so I don't know if it's a region thing or what (most likely EU if it is). People were @ing the UK ask PlayStation so they are aware of there being an issue.

Daggoth

Oct 25, 2017
Check Zombie Driver again, people claiming elsewhere that it's fixed. Managed to get it in AU just now by previously owning the PS+ copy on PS3; needed to choose versions (paid or free) on PS4.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Can't seem to get Q3, when I click on buy now it takes me to their checkout page with the game still having a price

Awakened

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't notice there was a cap with defaults. Looks like it's locked around 115; I have a global cap at 117 in my Nvidia settings.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
www.epicgames.com

Enter the Gungeon | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play Enter the Gungeon at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!

www.epicgames.com

God's Trigger | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play God's Trigger at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!

Next week is HITMAN and Shadowrun Collection

I will probably never buy a game off the Epic store, but I will totally keep getting these freebies.

Oct 25, 2017
Episode 3 of 3 out of 10 is now free as well. It's not listed in their usual free game list:

www.epicgames.com

3 out of 10, EP 3: "Pivot Like A Champion"

Join the ongoing adventures of developers at the world's worst video game studio as they endure antics both absurd and topical. This week the team settles a question the way only game developers can; with an office wide Battle Royale.

ephexia

Feb 23, 2018
Episode 3 of 3 out of 10 is now free as well. It's not listed in their usual free game list:

www.epicgames.com

3 out of 10, EP 3: "Pivot Like A Champion"

Join the ongoing adventures of developers at the world's worst video game studio as they endure antics both absurd and topical. This week the team settles a question the way only game developers can; with an office wide Battle Royale.

Is this the last episode? I already have 1 and 2 from earlier free offers