• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Can we move on from the 'is it free if it's with an account you pay to subscribe to' derail please. The value of this thread to it's participants is in highlighting temporary deals, not in arguing over subscriptions. If you want to discuss the value of those subs, please do so in the relevant threads.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Xbox 360 games are unique to xbox one, PS3, and PS4 games in that once free, they are free to claim and keep forever unlike those others. I don't really have an opinion either way, but it's definitely different to the others. That said, we have threads for XBLG and PS+ already so idk.

BlazeHedgehog

Oct 27, 2017
I'm lucky that I got registered, linked, and set up literally five minutes before the stream ended. But it still gave me the drop!

Aru

Oct 28, 2017
I bought 20XX during last steam summer sales... Well, it was worth it. Great game.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
20xx is a great game and solid co op game. It's MegaMan x/z meets rogue like. They have a new game coming out this year called 30xx which gives the game much better art if the art is bothering you

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
You have to use a VPN to mimic UK/NZ/Aus. There's still keys available (it will show zero if you're not in the right region).

Oct 25, 2017
Says all out for me, but I am in NA. Guess I will try VPN.

edit:
too busy to worry about VPN atm,may try later (unless a helpful soul can hook me up! ;)

edit2:I got the browser vpn to work but then it said needs to be level 5

Last edited:

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Twitch (Amazon) Prime has NeuroVoider, which is a well reviewed twin-stick shooter.

For reference:

store.steampowered.com

NeuroVoider on Steam

NeuroVoider is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Twitch (Amazon) Prime has added the following:
  • SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
  • Metal Slug 2
  • Ironclad
  • Sengoku 3
  • King of the Monsters
  • Shock Troopers 2nd Squad
  • Baseball Stars 2