• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HalStep

Oct 27, 2017
i just claimed civ from epic and noticed it came with a free dlc,i think it said aztec but it went too fast for me to be sure.

i can't find out how to check without installing.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
Any idea if civ6 has crossplay with the steam version? I assume no, but hope dies last.
According to this random steam discussion post: https://steamcommunity.com/app/289070/discussions/0/2243301553207209634/?ctp=2

"Yes there is [crossplay].

A new menu option under multiplayer called "Unified-PC-Play" is for crossplay.
We basicly have 2 different lobbies now... so if you don't want to play with beginners or EGS players, then use the common multiplayer"

i just claimed civ from epic and noticed it came with a free dlc,i think it said aztec but it went too fast for me to be sure.

i can't find out how to check without installing.
yes it comes with the Aztec dlc

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I had the Aztec dlc with a Steam game code I got ages ago with a graphics card, so maybe it's free for everyone not just on EGS.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit

Mafia III: Pacchetto contenuti scaricabili

Scarica il pacchetto contenuti di Mafia III Definitive Edition. Include tutti i pacchetti di contenuti scaricabili, armi e veicoli di Mafia 3 usciti - DLC 1 CORRI, DOLCEZZA - DLC 2 FACCENDE IN SOSPESO - DLC 3 SEGNO DEI TEMPI - Pacchetto armi e veicoli Riunione familiare - Pacchetto armi Giudice...

So, 2K made all the dlcs for Mafia 3 free.

On PSN you can get every single dlc for free except this one:

store.playstation.com

Mafia III: Corri, dolcezza!

Sinclair Parish, una cittadina rurale a ovest del bayou, è governata con terrore e violenza dallo sceriffo 'Slim' Beaumont. L'omicidio di un leader dei diritti civili spinge Lincoln a unirsi alla battagliera Roxy Laveau per trafiggere il cuore corrotto della città. Vivi inseguimenti a tutto gas, sco

which it's still 15€ for no reason.

If you try to purchase the free dlc pack which comes with all dlcs you can't grab it because PSN states you don't own Mafia 3.

So the PSN won't recognize the ownership of the game if you got it via Plus for some reasons.

You can still get all the dlcs for free on Microsoft Store, in example, without even owning the game.

Quoting here for those that might otherwise miss it.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018

FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online - Starter Edition

Per chi non ha mai giocato a FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, questedizione include i due pluripremiati titoli FINAL FANTASY® XIV A Realm Reborn™ e la prima espansione, FINAL FANTASY® XIV Heavensward™. Include un periodo di prova gratuito di 30 giorni. Unisciti ai milioni di avventurieri di tutto il...

Free Final Fantasy XIV Online Starter Edition

Staal

Oct 27, 2017
Green Cities DLC for Cities Skylines is free on consoles till May 28th:
forum.paradoxplaza.com

[Giveaway] Green Cities DLC on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Hey City Builders! We mentioned before that we also have something planned for our console players ;) All the details can be found below! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them in this thread. Green Cities console giveaway FAQ...
Thanks! Seems like a fun addition now that the base game is on ps+.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain

FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online - Starter Edition

Per chi non ha mai giocato a FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, questedizione include i due pluripremiati titoli FINAL FANTASY® XIV A Realm Reborn™ e la prima espansione, FINAL FANTASY® XIV Heavensward™. Include un periodo di prova gratuito di 30 giorni. Unisciti ai milioni di avventurieri di tutto il...

Free Final Fantasy XIV Online Starter Edition
with the starter edition, you can play straight when it downloads, or do you have to buy a sub and it adds 30 days?

thematic

Fallen Guardian
Oct 31, 2017
does FFXIV require PSN Plus?
i bought the full version about 1-2 years ago but never play it

i hate playing something that has a time limit

Oct 25, 2017
FYI those steam games only showed up free through my Steam app. They still had a price when I was browsing through the steam website, even though I was logged in.

Xzior

Oct 25, 2017
Interkosmos on Steam
store.steampowered.com

Interkosmos on Steam

Interkosmos is an arcady astronaut adventure in VR. Brace yourself for a rush of hectic gameplay to challenge your inner cosmonaut, and a fun story full of twists and Cold War absurdities.

Oct 25, 2017
If you're not comfortable with installing a chat app on your phone to get game deal alerts, consider just activating an ifttt or a zapier that will email you when there's a free game. I use this one: https://ifttt.com/applets/157723p-mail-me-free-games-with-steam-keys-posted-to-r-gamedeals but there are others. It just sends you an email when there's a new post on /r/gamedeals that has 'free' in the title.

I also set up an ifttt that emails me when certain games are mentioned by @wario64 on Twitter. It's a very simple way to get notified of discounts on games on my wishlist.

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
Was Ezio Collection and Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered ever given away free on Xbox One? I was thinking of getting the Ezio Collection on PS4 when I noticed that I already had that and 3 Remastered somehow on my Xbox library (I do not have Odyssey btw). Yet, I don't recall ever buying those games and nothing shows up in my purchase history

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Was Ezio Collection and Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered ever given away free on Xbox One? I was thinking of getting the Ezio Collection on PS4 when I noticed that I already had that and 3 Remastered somehow on my Xbox library (I do not have Odyssey btw). Yet, I don't recall ever buying those games and nothing shows up in my purchase history
I want to say 3 was bundled with it but I might be confusing it with 4 and 5.

taril360dz

Jul 25, 2018
Algeria
Samurai Showdown Collection will be free in the EGS from June, 11th to June, 18th
twitter.com

Wario64 on Twitter

“Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection will be free to own on Epic Games Store from June 11 to June 18 https://t.co/XiUiCf8W3m on Steam on June 18th, PS4/Switch digitally July 28th for $39.99”

The Boat

Oct 28, 2017

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
That Telegram bot just sent this one out.

store.steampowered.com

Minion Masters - Charging Into Darkness on Steam

The Charging Into Darkness Faction Box will provide you with all the Crystal Elf support you need to wage your own war against the undead! Containing +300% value of Crystal Elf cards, including the studious High-Mage Leiliel and 2 exclusive Crystal Elf cosmetics.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer