• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
So this is kind of odd.

So if you claim this with games with gold, it will do like normal and show you a buy to own price.

But if you look at what is included in the bundle, you can also claim those separately. Says ends in one day. I was able to claim both individually, and instead of saying buy to own, they just say buy as gift. That's what happens when you actually own a game, not just claim through games with gold. But like I said at the beginning, the bundle does do what normally happens when you claim a game with gold and can still fully purchase it.

Buy Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition | Xbox

Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's. Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience.

Buy Knights of Pen & Paper 2 Deluxiest Edition | Xbox

Knights of Pen & Paper 2 is a turn-based, retro style, pixel-art adventure full of danger, intrigue, death, and saving throws!

So this might actually be adding them to your account permanently? But you have to do them individually, and soon.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
LEGO Ninjago movie game is now free on PS4 as well.

LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game

Find your inner ninja with the all-new LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game Play as your favorite ninjas, Lloyd, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane, Nya and Master Wu to defend their home island of Ninjago from the evil Lord Garmadon and his Shark Army. Master the art of Ninjagility by wall-running, high-jumping and...

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
LEGO Ninjago movie game is now free on PS4 as well.

LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game

Find your inner ninja with the all-new LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game Play as your favorite ninjas, Lloyd, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane, Nya and Master Wu to defend their home island of Ninjago from the evil Lord Garmadon and his Shark Army. Master the art of Ninjagility by wall-running, high-jumping and...
It costs
kr 549,00
here in Norway. Is this US only?

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Uh?

Did you see this post on the last page?
ehm... that's why I've searched it on the store.

Or are you in a different region. Even a generic lego search should come up with it.

I'm in italy on PC and it comes up only two Ninjago Movies to rent, that's it.
I guess it's only for the console store, even if usually on PC Store you have both things.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
I have civ6 but not the expansions. I hope they put all those on the store, I would buy that with the coupon.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Next three games accordingly to DSOGaming

CFcNbQ1.jpg

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
But inclduding all of the DLC for both games, minus the newest add-on for B2. Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary was a late addition to bridge the gap to B3. It was free for 4 weeks when it launched, but now it costs even for owners of the Handsome Collection.

HalStep

Oct 27, 2017
ninjago movie game is free on psn in the uk,i just claimed it.

ehm... that's why I've searched it on the store.

I'm in italy on PC and it comes up only two Ninjago Movies to rent, that's it.
I guess it's only for the console store, even if usually on PC Store you have both things.

are you using the microsoft store app?
because the two movies all i saw on there,i then googled "xbl store" and picked the first result and was able to sign in and claim the game through there.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
strange that the ninjago game would get delisted, right? given it's not a 3rd party license like LOTR- it's a Lego property

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
just 2 + pre-sequel (1 not included)
Bought that on Steam and never played :'(
ninjago movie game is free on psn in the uk,i just claimed it.

are you using the microsoft store app?
because the two movies all i saw on there,i then googled "xbl store" and picked the first result and was able to sign in and claim the game through there.
Yep, was using the app, it worked on browser ^^
BTW it's on Steam, so I'll pick on that too, thanks.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
The Ninjago steam link:

store.steampowered.com

The LEGO® NINJAGO® Movie Video Game on Steam

Find your inner ninja with the all-new LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game! Play as your favorite ninjas to defend Ninjago from the evil Lord Garmadon. Master the art of Ninjagility by wall-running and high-jumping, and battle foes to rank up and upgrade the ninja's combat skills.

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Lego Ninjago also free on PSN.

Thanks for the heads up! Link to make it easier:

La LEGO® NINJAGO® Película El Video Juego

¡Encuentra a tu ninja interior con el nuevo videojuego de La LEGO NINJAGO Película Juega como tus ninjas favoritos, Lloyd, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane, Nya y Sensei Wu para defender su isla natal, Ninjago, del malvado Lord Garmadon y su ejército tiburón. Domina el arte de la Agilidad Ninja corriendo...
It should redirect you to your local store.

Oct 25, 2017
Ark is super meh. I say this as someone who spent too much time in the game. But that was early on when it was novel and not full of bloat. I think that is a game that got better over time and then actually got worse over time because of longstanding issues.

Now civ 6... is a game I could really enjoy. For whatever reason I do not own that entry. I own 5 with all the dlc though. My first civ game was civ 2 lol.

Borderlands? The franchise has yet to impress me. I guess it is popular though so kinda big.

EldarMu

May 7, 2020
Lego Ninjago is a nice touch. My girlfriend asked for coop games so we could play together (she's not a gamer) and we were able to mess around with that for a while.

Got to introduce my dad to gaming during the quarantine too. I recommended AC:Origins but he got stuck in the first room. There's a lot of things that a gamer takes for granted as part of game design that non-gamers just don't know at all.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder why these games that go free on every other platform never seems to do so on Switch.

Thinking of e.g. Pac-Man Championship 2 & Ninjago

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Lego Ninjago is a nice touch. My girlfriend asked for coop games so we could play together (she's not a gamer) and we were able to mess around with that for a while.

Got to introduce my dad to gaming during the quarantine too. I recommended AC:Origins but he got stuck in the first room. There's a lot of things that a gamer takes for granted as part of game design that non-gamers just don't know at all.

Get your Dad hooked up with the two Discovery Tours, currently free on Uplay.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
he's on xbox, but I'll pass that along, thanks!

The Discovery Tour is always free if you own the full game, so if he bought a copy of Origins, he can play the Egypt tour on Xbox.

The standalone tours are only on PC and are free to own for the week.

Same AC world, but no enemies, no puzzles. All the characters, cities full of NPCs, ability to free roam wherever, no fall damage, and a bunch of self paced historical tours that go into detail about the time period.

Garrison

Oct 27, 2017
There's a lot of things that a gamer takes for granted as part of game design that non-gamers just don't know at all.

We might take for granted our knowledge because once something that you've done for so long is ingrained into you it's seamless. But that really doesn't apply specifically to gamers only by any means, I might take for granted that I know how to shoot a basketball but others don't know a thing about it.

Your knowledge is something you earned through the will of wanting to learn or someone else's will to teach you and you being open to it, it was earned and not something that came to you on your sleep.

Game design can only do so much teaching, but games in general will never have the accessibility of non interactive media due to the fact that you don't have to do shit while watching a movie or listening to something. Too many peoples first response to new things is the obvious "I don't know" (meaning: I don't want to put my own effort into this).

That's why we look puzzled at that relative who you see try gaming for the first time, learns how to move a character and then spins around to tell you that they "don't know what to do" when their character is stuck inside a room with a single door it. It's not a game design thing imo.

Hope you Dad enjoys gaming and congrats on opening those new opportunities for him for some cool adventures.

scar654

Oct 27, 2017
You can get GTA Vice City for free in the Rockstar Launcher when using the code MAYSALE for 10$ Off. The game is 9.99$.
This didn't work. I put the credit card then I was seeking where to put the code and I didn't saw it. I thought I had to apply it on the next step but no, I already bought it...
I got Bully.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
This didn't work. I put the credit card then I was seeking where to put the code and I didn't saw it. I thought I had to apply it on the next step but no, I already bought it...
I got Bully.
Same, not sure where I would enter the code.
You can get GTA Vice City for free in the Rockstar Launcher when using the code MAYSALE for 10$ Off. The game is 9.99$.
Spill the beans, how did you do it?