• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dr. Zoidberg Dr. Zoidberg!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Dr. Zoidberg said:
Here is Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation. I claimed it from Humble but didn't realize I already had it so it's here if anyone wants it.

PLEASE NOTE that you must activate this code prior to 10AM PDT tomorrow or it becomes invalid.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Won by Success Success (1 entry)

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The mystery game being W3 would bum me out because
I already own it
w73p9ZP.gif
Holy cow this gif is hypnotic.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Reddit and SD both point to a deleted Epic Games tweet (screen on Reddit) which appears to confirm GTA V.

The Benz

Oct 27, 2017
Lowkey wish it had been Max Payne 3 instead just to revive the multiplayer but GTA is awesome too. Absolutely worth checking out even if you already own it on console. Almost 7 years later and I still find it fun to play thanks to the modding community. The VR mod is a must for anyone who's got a headset laying around.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
GTA V I'm not really interested in, but I'll take another copy of The Witcher III (have it for PS4 and Switch).

Capricorn

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Shit's so broken that for some reason every time I open the EGS launcher the UI changes to a different language...

Tailzo

Fallen Guardian
Oct 27, 2017
steps:
join discord
answer bot PM ( sort of captcha ), if you do not get a PM you may need to make sure the bot can actually send you a PM
then go to swear allegiance channel and pick a reaction (little icon thing at bottom of the post in the channel) to pick an allegience
then go to loot box channel and type !getkey
You should get a PM with the key from a different bot
Sorry if this is a dumb question... How do I make sure a bot can send me a pm?

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Expansion - Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords on Steam

Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords is the ninth expansion for the best-selling strategy RPG Crusader Kings II, and offers expanded gameplay based around the dynamic and vibrant nomadic cultures of the Eurasian steppes.

Free DLC for Crusader Kings 2 (base is free too)

I'm pretty sure that's going to be free on Steam soon too if people would like to just wait for that directly.

Next week.

CGriffiths86

Oct 28, 2017
  • 10 Second Ninja X will also be free in about 7 days according to SteamDB
store.steampowered.com

10 Second Ninja X on Steam

10 SECOND NINJA X is a hardcore sidescroller. You're a ninja, there are robots, you've got ten seconds to destroy them all. Get three star ratings, climb leaderboards, discover secrets and stop Captain Greatbeard.

Both free until May 21st

Last edited:

Menome

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I've got a week to redeem it, so I'll pop on to EGS when it's Monday/Tuesday and the initial rush has died down.

Deleted member 3190

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone is opposed to giving humble their email address for Aegis Defenders
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.