• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Death Coming is free on the EGS.
Next week is... dunno. (It has a counter for next week and they put this image)
EpicVault_Clean_OPEN_V10_LightsON-1920x1080-75e6d0636a6083944570a1c6f94ead4f.png

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing developers weren't happy about everyone knowing their game was being given away for free, a week early.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from firehawk12 firehawk12!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

firehawk12 said:
Turned out I had the game so here's a key for someone who doesn't want to subscribe to the newsletter.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - Won by Bloodarmz Bloodarmz (1 entry)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Anduril Anduril!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Anduril said:
Also had it already without knowing, sharing it forward.

These are our awesome prizes:

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
firehawk12 Anduril
You should know, you're not supposed to be using giftbot to giveaway games that are currently free from a promotion. Not to mention you should be doing so in the giveaway thread instead.

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
store.steampowered.com

Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure on Steam

Delores is back home and working as a photographer for the Nickel News. Thimbleweed Park hasn’t changed at all in the year she’s been away… or has it? Sample Ron Gilbert’s new adventure game engine in this free prototype that uses “found art” from the award-winning Thimbleweed Park.

www.epicgames.com

Download the Delores: A Thimbleweed Park mini-adventure Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play Delores: A Thimbleweed Park mini-adventure today at Epic Games Store. Don’t forget to add Thimbleweed Park to your Wishlist!

Source: https://www.grumpygamer.com/what_i_did_during_the_pandemic

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Delores is back home and working as a photographer for the Nickel News. Thimbleweed Park hasn’t changed at all in the year she’s been away… or has it? Sample Ron Gilbert’s new adventure game engine in this free prototype that uses “found art” from the award-winning Thimbleweed Park.

www.epicgames.com

Download the Delores: A Thimbleweed Park mini-adventure Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play Delores: A Thimbleweed Park mini-adventure today at Epic Games Store. Don’t forget to add Thimbleweed Park to your Wishlist!

That's nice to know and nice of him to make and release for free.

ronabs

Mar 15, 2018
store.steampowered.com

www.epicgames.com

Thimbleweed Park is such a great game, gonna play this today. Thanks for sharing.

taril360dz

Jul 25, 2018
Algeria
store.steampowered.com

Gene Shift Auto on Steam

Gene Shift Auto is a rogue-lite battle royale where you loot for skill points and gain powerful abilities. Explore a GTA-style city, fight cops, and win supplies to level up extra fast. Craft combos, adapt your build, and become godlike before the final showdown.

Cheezeman3000

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2018
Not sure if this has been posted, but there's an ongoing giveaway from Semisoft for Legrand Legacy.

Join the SEMISOFT Discord Server!

The SEMISOFT Studio community | 7726 members

Join the discord and follow the bot's instruction. I just claimed one earlier.

Discord link's not working for me. I think the devs said on Twitter they had issues with botting and had to take it down?

Oct 25, 2017
steps:
join discord
answer bot PM ( sort of captcha ), if you do not get a PM you may need to make sure the bot can actually send you a PM
then go to swear allegiance channel and pick a reaction (little icon thing at bottom of the post in the channel) to pick an allegience
then go to loot box channel and type !getkey
You should get a PM with the key from a different bot

GAMEPROFF

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I dont like how suddenly you have to go through so much "hassle" to claim the games lately. I mean, I dont rally want to complain, its still super easy but still...

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Oh wow, that's nice. I own it on PS4 because it was bundled with the console, but never really played that much. It would be great to have a 60 FPS version with Spanish language to potentially play with the missus.