• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2018
Ya I made some posts on the forum but the website is a clusterfuck on my mobile so I'll give up trying to get level two. Been registered since 2014 but that seems to account for nothing.

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Ya I made some posts on the forum but the website is a clusterfuck on my mobile so I'll give up trying to get level two. Been registered since 2014 but that seems to account for nothing.

"Clusterfuck" is the understatement of the year:
- You can't delete your account (is this even legal?).
- You can't remove your email except by changing it to another email.
- You can't use disposable email sites like Mailinator or Trashmail.
- You can't change your email to any variation of your own email (the typical [email protected] to [email protected] or [email protected]).
- If you have two accounts with the same username (not email), the site bugs out and constantly reloads until you login on a incognito window and change one of the usernames.
- It forces absolutely ridiculous and outdated rules for passwords like forcing an uppercase letter and a special (punctuation) character.

I just lost like 20 minutes because I didn't make my account from the Gato Roboto link and had to find out all of the above the hard way.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
- You can't change your email to any variation of your own email (the typical [email protected] to [email protected] or [email protected]).
- If you have two accounts with the same username (not email), the site bugs out and constantly reloads until you login on a incognito window and change one of the usernames.
- It forces absolutely ridiculous and outdated rules for passwords like forcing an uppercase letter and a special (punctuation) character.

I just lost like 20 minutes because I didn't make my account from the Gato Roboto link and had to find out all of the above the hard way.
Thanks guys, I don't think I want to deal with that right now. Gonna skip out on Alienware until they either fix their site or offer something I really want.

Oct 27, 2018
Oct 25, 2017
Amnesia Dark Descent is a game I enjoyed quite a bit a long time ago. And I am not usually a fan of those type of games. Very good.

I have also played Crashlands... I did not hate it but it is very much a simple repetitive game. I tried playing it again recently and found some really annoying design decisions.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

temp-mail.org works

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
So the Hitman thing is not really free for ever, it's just a trial until may 3rd, or at least that's what the ad on the dashboard is saying.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
So the Hitman thing is not really free for ever, it's just a trial until may 3rd, or at least that's what the ad on the dashboard is saying.
It was posted here earlier that maybe you can unlock the Hitman 1 levels in Hitman 2, which has a free Starter Pack or something? That's how it worked on Steam recently anyway.

www.resetera.com

Hitman Complete First Season free on some region PSNs...if you got the free Paris level redeem individually

UK store link US store link Edit: This appears to only give you the first 2 episodes and I cannot find anything else on the US store that gives the whole season for free, if anyone from the US/with a US account downloads this can they check to see if you actually get everything? There is an...

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks for the heads up! Apple app store as well.
apps.apple.com

‎Deus Ex GO

‎FROM THE MAKERS OF AWARD-WINNING HITMAN GO AND LARA CROFT GO COMES A NEW ADVENTURE Deus Ex GO is a turn-based puzzle stealth game set in a beautiful dystopian future. Take control of secret agent Adam Jensen and solve brain teasing, grid-based puzzles to infiltrate enemy lairs and unravel a...

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Amnesia Dark Descent is a game I enjoyed quite a bit a long time ago. And I am not usually a fan of those type of games. Very good.

I have also played Crashlands... I did not hate it but it is very much a simple repetitive game. I tried playing it again recently and found some really annoying design decisions.
I think it was fun but it went on for way too long. I stopped playing in the last third.

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
It was posted here earlier that maybe you can unlock the Hitman 1 levels in Hitman 2, which has a free Starter Pack or something? That's how it worked on Steam recently anyway.

www.resetera.com

Hitman Complete First Season free on some region PSNs...if you got the free Paris level redeem individually

UK store link US store link Edit: This appears to only give you the first 2 episodes and I cannot find anything else on the US store that gives the whole season for free, if anyone from the US/with a US account downloads this can they check to see if you actually get everything? There is an...
Will try. Thanks!

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Twitch games online too.

IAs4d0k.png

Santerestil

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
From 2nd to 5th May, you can get Party Treats free on the Switch eShop - if you already have either Robonauts, Geki Yaba Runner Anniversary Edition or Hungry Baby: Party Treats.

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
store.steampowered.com

Showdown Bandit on Steam

Something unnatural is stirring on the abandoned sets of the once popular kids puppet show, Showdown Bandit. Play as the awakened Bandit in this stealth-action-horror where your only hope of survival is entangled within the 3 rules of the show: Play your part. Guard your strings. And don’t look up!

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017

apps.apple.com

‎Tides of Time: The Board Game

‎A card drafting game for two! Play the AI, or pass-and-play with a friend! Tides of Time is a card drafting game for two players that takes place over three rounds. On your turn, choose one card from those in your hand, then pass your hand to your opponent. Each card is one of five suits and...

Also available on Android

Edit: oops, already there.

Last edited:

The Boat

Oct 28, 2017