• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nacery

Jul 11, 2018
Are you using gmail? G mail includes a pretty interesting fuction that I use sometimes to subscribe to things just add + and whatever you want after but before @gmail.com. Example:

[email protected] ------> [email protected]

It goes to your main email but some pages recognizes it as a different email.

Wiggle

Nov 25, 2019
Are you using gmail? G mail includes a pretty interesting fuction that I use sometimes to subscribe to things just add + and whatever you want after but before @gmail.com. Example:

[email protected] ------> [email protected]

It goes to your main email but some pages recognizes it as a different email.
You could do the same thing with a period. Gmail ignores periods in addresses while most sites recognize them as different addresses.
[email protected] and [email protected] will go to the same inbox

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017
Gotcha, thanks.
BTW yesterday there was a giveaway about Redout, wish someone told about that :(

Thank you for Gato Roboto tho, looking forward to it ^^
I thought about posting it here, but you needed LVL 2 to claim the code and it wasn't just a simple "add this game to your account". Sorry. I posted in the PC Gaming thread about it. :/

MikeHattsu

Oct 25, 2017
I made an account for the alienware thing but do not see what to do next.

The key should show up in a pop-up dialog when you log in. If you've already closed the dialog, then you can go here to see the key:

Join and gain access to exclusive in-game items, game keys, and some of the most sought after closed betas. Join a friendly and knowledgeable forum community for all PC gamers.

And you used the devolver link that was posted in this thread? If you just make an account without following that link then it won't work.

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
I made a new email, new account through the link posted here. Had the promo clearly visible. Again, got a pop up saying I got 20 ARP or whatever, but nothing about a key. Nothing under my giveaways and whatnot.

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
If you already had an Alienware account, they tweeted that it will be possible to get a key later this week:

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight's FREE Alienware Arena game is "Mars or Die!" (LVL 2+ members):
na.alienwarearena.com

Mars or Die! Steam Game Key

Touchdown is imminent: Mars will be ours!About the game:Mars Or Die in a hybrid between tower defense and survival game.Game plot:The Supreme illuminated leader has bestowed upon YOU the honor of commanding their army. Sent to Mars instead of...

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Tonight's FREE Alienware Arena game is "Mars or Die!" (LVL 2+ members):
na.alienwarearena.com

Mars or Die! Steam Game Key

Touchdown is imminent: Mars will be ours!About the game:Mars Or Die in a hybrid between tower defense and survival game.Game plot:The Supreme illuminated leader has bestowed upon YOU the honor of commanding their army. Sent to Mars instead of...

How to become a lvl 2?

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Free Hitman Complete First Season PS4

store.playstation.com

HITMAN™ - Game of the Year Edition

Experiment and have fun in the ultimate playground as Agent 47 to become the master assassin. Travel around the globe to exotic locations and eliminate your targets with everything from a katana or a sniper rifle to an exploding golf ball or some expired spaghetti sauce.<br><br>The HITMAN - Game of

Of course if you got the FREE Paris level you can't grab the whole package because the shitty PSN policy.

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017
Free Hitman Complete First Season PS4

store.playstation.com

HITMAN™ - Game of the Year Edition

Experiment and have fun in the ultimate playground as Agent 47 to become the master assassin. Travel around the globe to exotic locations and eliminate your targets with everything from a katana or a sniper rifle to an exploding golf ball or some expired spaghetti sauce.<br><br>The HITMAN - Game of

Of course if you got the FREE Paris level you can't grab the whole package because the shitty PSN policy.
😂 Yep. Count me out.
I've read that you can currently still see all episodes listed when you go to download Hitman in your library (?).

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
DDvNZrs.png

PSN shenanigans again.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Try the individual episodes, in other threads they have said it works.
And with that, each individual add on for Hitman 2 should work too, but they are separate downloads at least on xbox. You own the season then you get free activations of each episodes as dlc for Hitman 2 and then you play them there, using the Hitman 2 first free episode if necessary.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
Already got hitman on PS+ I think. Guess I'll install Hitman 2 and do all that legacy upgrade stuff o don't really understand.

Rodhull

Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't download it because I have the Paris level as well but I just saw this on their twitter. I take it this is the reason it's free just now.

twitter.com

IO Interactive on Twitter

“ATTENTION PS4 PLAYERS! 🎮 Play HITMAN 1 for FREE on PS4 right now through May 3. 💵 Save up to 85% on selected HITMAN games on PS4 right now!”

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
So it's just a free trial.

Edit: as someone pointed out in the other thread your can permanently unlock the levels in hitman 2 though. So all good

MikeHattsu

Oct 25, 2017
Other thread? Please could you link. Thanks.

www.resetera.com

Hitman Complete First Season free on some region PSNs...if you got the free Paris level redeem individually

UK store link US store link Edit: This appears to only give you the first 2 episodes and I cannot find anything else on the US store that gives the whole season for free, if anyone from the US/with a US account downloads this can they check to see if you actually get everything? There is an...

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017
Today's FREE game for Alienware Arena LVL 2+ members is "Super Inefficient Golf":
na.alienwarearena.com

Super Inefficient Golf Steam Game Key

Golf for inefficient badasses!About the game:Why hit a ball with a metal stick, when you can stick MINES to your ball?Super Inefficient Golf improves upon the most inefficient game ever conceived, by making it even LESS efficient. Master the art of...

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Today's FREE game for Alienware Arena LVL 2+ members is "Super Inefficient Golf":
na.alienwarearena.com

Super Inefficient Golf Steam Game Key

Golf for inefficient badasses!About the game:Why hit a ball with a metal stick, when you can stick MINES to your ball?Super Inefficient Golf improves upon the most inefficient game ever conceived, by making it even LESS efficient. Master the art of...
Is this a new service to add to the list of free games all the time? Is everyone going to be giving away free games by years end?

Thanks by the way. 😉😉

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't bothered with Alieware cuz it seems like a lot of work for games that I've already had.. until now. Is it a hassle to get to level 2? Hmm, I don't really want another account.

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
Is this a new service to add to the list of free games all the time? Is everyone going to be giving away free games by years end?
Alienware Arena have been doing this for years; they just seem to be doing more of them recently.
I'm very disappointed that no-one here noticed/posted about Redout, as that's one of the few games in these giveaways that's actually been of interest to me.

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017

Thanks by the way. 😉😉
They always had free games / ingame items every now and then. It's just that they had a special promo by 34BigThings (the developer of these games) the past 3 days. You're welcome! :)

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Crashlands are available for free in the EGS.
Next week is Death Coming