• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shockdude

Oct 26, 2017

This has been on my wishlist for forever. Nice.

Edit: 100% Orange Juice might be free soon; it says "Save 100%" in the title but there's no discount right now.
store.steampowered.com

100% Orange Juice on Steam

100% Orange Juice is a digital multiplayer board game populated by developer Orange Juice's all-star cast. Characters from Flying Red Barrel, QP Shooting, Suguri and Sora come together with all-new characters to duke it out... with dice.

Last edited:

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
^Hitman Season 1 key from the site, claimed it earlier today but turns out I already had the complete package (and played through it back then lol)

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like Hitman keys were taken by bots but the only other key giveaways I participate in are from steelseries and I feel like they pump in more keys over time for their giveaways

BorntoPlay

Banned for Abusing Giftbot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
Also free Hitman The Complete First Season keys
twitter.com

IO Interactive on Twitter

“We're giving away 47,000 Steam keys for @HITMAN - The Complete First Season to celebrate the game's 4-year anniversary! 🥳 Claim yours here: https://t.co/OojyaIY9iN 👈”
PS : Site is down now try in a few minutes

I missed this, if anyone has an spare code, just let me know... thanks

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
Never got past the code/email screen on the xsolla website, but found a code in my e-mail anyway. Cheers for the heads-up.

Jan 21, 2019
Damn, I always thought this thread was a stupid forum game and never clicked on it until now. I must've missed a couple of awesome games.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Monument Valley 2 Android - free
play.google.com

Monument Valley 2 - Apps on Google Play

Immerse yourself in this impossibly beautiful mobile adventure.
Looks like it's free on iOS as well.

apps.apple.com

‎Monument Valley 2

‎Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways and delightful puzzles as you learn the secrets of the Sacred Geometry. Sequel to the Apple Game of the Year 2014, Monument Valley 2 presents a brand new adventure set in a...

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK

apps.apple.com

‎Monument Valley 2

‎Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways and delightful puzzles as you learn the secrets of the Sacred Geometry. Sequel to the Apple Game of the Year 2014, Monument Valley 2 presents a brand new adventure set in a...
Ah, that's great, thanks. It wasn't free earlier, when the Android version was posted.

HalStep

Oct 27, 2017
Omega Rally Championship is free

Buy Omega Rally Championship | Xbox

Omega Rally Championship features a new style of arcade racing control that anyone can pick up and play! NOTE: Xbox One or Xbox 360 Gamepad and an Xbox Live Account REQUIRED FOR PC PLAYERS

thanks,i just tried the first track and it is pretty good,although for some reason i don't think you can pause while racing.

also they directly ripped off the music from rage racer,my favourite track on the game so i recognised it straight away.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017

apps.apple.com

‎Monument Valley 2

Damn, I bought it and haven't even touched it yet lol. I only knew that situation from Steam games … until now ;-;

taril360dz

Jul 25, 2018
Algeria
store.steampowered.com

UNI on Steam

This consists of 40 mini-games that you can enjoy together. You can have a happy time with your friends and family. However, sometimes you may have to prepare for the destruction of friendship.

Oct 27, 2017
store.steampowered.com

HELLION on Steam

After a century in cryosleep you find yourself stranded amidst the ruins of mankind’s first interstellar colony. Explore derelict ships and stations and harvest raw resources in search of air, fuel and other equipment. Or loot and pillage what you need from other survivors. The choice is yours!

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Vt2te31.png

How do I hold all these free games?

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
store.steampowered.com

HELLION on Steam

After a century in cryosleep you find yourself stranded amidst the ruins of mankind’s first interstellar colony. Explore derelict ships and stations and harvest raw resources in search of air, fuel and other equipment. Or loot and pillage what you need from other survivors. The choice is yours!
store.steampowered.com

UNI on Steam

This consists of 40 mini-games that you can enjoy together. You can have a happy time with your friends and family. However, sometimes you may have to prepare for the destruction of friendship.
The second best game on Steam is Alyx. The best game on Steam is getting your library count up. Thanks!