• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

taril360dz

Jul 25, 2018
Algeria
www.epicgames.com

World War Z Aftermath | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play World War Z Aftermath at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!
www.epicgames.com

Figment | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play Figment at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!

Tormentor x Punisher

Everything in Tormentor❌Punisher can be killed in one hit, from bosses to yourself. Bosses conjure traps to make the arena hellish. Demons adjust to your play style and punish you. Perform combos on enemies and gain cool upgrades. Reload your machine gun by firing your shotgun. Let's do this!
Wow, WWZ Also free. next games are Gone Home and Hob

taril360dz

Jul 25, 2018
Algeria
Also free Hitman The Complete First Season keys
twitter.com

IO Interactive on Twitter

“We're giving away 47,000 Steam keys for @HITMAN - The Complete First Season to celebrate the game's 4-year anniversary! 🥳 Claim yours here: https://t.co/OojyaIY9iN 👈”
PS : Site is down now try in a few minutes

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
www.epicgames.com

Download and play World War Z Aftermath at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!
www.epicgames.com

Download and play Figment at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!

Tormentor x Punisher

Everything in Tormentor❌Punisher can be killed in one hit, from bosses to yourself. Bosses conjure traps to make the arena hellish. Demons adjust to your play style and punish you. Perform combos on enemies and gain cool upgrades. Reload your machine gun by firing your shotgun. Let's do this!

WWZ is a nice surprise! Glad I held off on buying Hob.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
twitter.com

“We're giving away 47,000 Steam keys for @HITMAN - The Complete First Season to celebrate the game's 4-year anniversary! 🥳 Claim yours here: https://t.co/OojyaIY9iN 👈”

Site is down, but if you go directly to this link: https://secure.xsolla.com/paystatio...onal=eyJoaXN0b3J5IjpbWyJjb3Vwb24iLHRydWVdXX0-

And put in code CELEBRATE47 you should get a key. Or get signed up for spam, I'm just passing along what a dude in the replies said, and I got a key emailed to me.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Jul 26, 2018
fuck, with so many free games these days, is there any site that collects and curate this info? like isthereanydeal but for freebies? I keep learning about these games randomly.

Oct 29, 2017
fuck, with so many free games these days, is there any site that collects and curate this info? like isthereanydeal but for freebies? I keep learning about these games randomly.
The robot* that is Wario64 is pretty good about tweeting out stuff like this, as well at r/gamedeals and r/freegames on Reddit, if that's your deal. Alternately, watch this thread, and check it every so often.

*see here: https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/743965416431616000

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hitman season 1
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you so much for this! I couldn't access their site and pretty much gave up, but you've save the day.
17616.jpg

Deleted member 29237

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone playing Hitman Season 1, be aware that having it on your account unlocks all the S1 content for you within Hitman 2! If you just install and play the first game then you won't be able to carry any unlocks over to the second game, so make sure you play through Hitman 2 instead - the base game is free to download so doesn't need a purchase.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone playing Hitman Season 1, be aware that having it on your account unlocks all the S1 content for you within Hitman 2! If you just install and play the first game then you won't be able to carry any unlocks over to the second game, so make sure you play through Hitman 2 instead - the base game is free to download so doesn't need a purchase.

(kinda unrelated) Would that also work on console with a live gold copy of season 1?

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Ah, good to know. Is there any reason to play the original then - like, is the stuff 100% ported over? Any content I'd be missing out on by going right to Hitman 2?

I've had the game on my radar for a long time (since it constantly pops up in Game Maker's Toolkit) so I'm glad I finally have an excuse to try it.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Epic stays winning. Wanted to play World War Z and Hob for a while now. Perfect timing too now i'm stuck at home.

Deleted member 29237

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Ah, good to know. Is there any reason to play the original then - like, is the stuff 100% ported over? Any content I'd be missing out on by going right to Hitman 2?

I've had the game on my radar for a long time (since it constantly pops up in Game Maker's Toolkit) so I'm glad I finally have an excuse to try it.

Apparently there are a few minor escalations that weren't ported over but I don't think they were supposed to be particularly great anyway. Definitely use Hitman 2! Also use DX12 if you can as it gives a massive boost to performance.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
I can't get hitman, even that link gives 500 error for like an hour now :(

wwz is nice.

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
www.epicgames.com

www.epicgames.com

Tormentor x Punisher

Thank you very much!

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
twitter.com

Looks like all the keys flew off the shelf. People doubt things went down legitimately. Maybe a DDoS attack, and bots. How did all the codes get claimed with the site being down for so long?

Oh well, it was a good try, did anyone here get a claim?