• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Five free games four Amazon/Twitch Prime subscribers:

https://twitch.amazon.com/tp

512x288_Offer4._CB445234099_.jpg

Dandara
In a bizarre universe where the oppressed are on the brink of oblivion, Dandara has awoken to reshape the world.

512x288_Offer3._CB445234099_.jpg

Anarcute
Anarcute is a rampaging riot simulator, combining adorable aesthetics with huge-scale chaos, colourful destruction and crowd-beat'em all gameplay!

512x288_Offer1._CB426924728_.jpg

Kingdom: New Lands
Tales spread of far off isles with mysteries waiting to be discovered. Rulers will need all the strength of their subjects to sail away and find new kingdoms in these New Lands.

512x288_Offer2._CB445234099_.jpg

A Normal Lost Phone
A Normal Lost Phone is a game about exploring the intimacy of an unknown person whose phone was found by the player.

512x288_Offer5._CB445234099_.jpg

Splasher
Splasher is a fun and challenging 2D Platformer filled with humor and surprises. Armed with a paint cannon, you'll face the dangers of the Inkorp mega-factory in order to save your companions, the Splashers, and put an end to the Machiavellian projects of the evil boss, Le Docteur.
Quoting here for posterity.

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
it's not in the search for some reason, but you can find it on this page:

Hmm, I've run the integrations program and it's added a few of them but not Twitch. I see it properly set up in the bat file, but it just doesn't pull it in. Wonder if it has anything to do with the most recent Galaxy update a few weeks back. Looking into adding PPSSPP and Citra and the like as well, but more concerned with getting Twitch added as I have far more there.

Oct 25, 2017

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
A Normal Lost Phone is a fantastic and deeply affecting little game. I encourage everyone to try it.

Seconding the sentiment here. I really loved playing A Normal Lost Phone, it's a tiny game that tells a lot, and treats about current social themes in touching and challenging ways.

Last edited:

Chromie

Dec 4, 2017
Washington
I need to make an Excel spreadsheet where I keep note of all the free games I've got and which launcher they're on lmao

Are just use GOG Galaxy. Far easier.

www.gog.com

GOG GALAXY 2.0 - All your games and friends in one place.

Connect GOG GALAXY 2.0 with other gaming platforms and bring together games you play and the friends you play them with in one powerful app. With GOG GALAXY 2.0 you won't have to juggle between multiple clients to access your games and see what your friends are playing. Join the Open Beta and...

Stefarno

I ... survived Sedona
Oct 27, 2017
I use an app called My Game Collection to record which games I have and where and it's been a huge help in keeping track of things - I just tag the PC games with which launcher they are on.

IIRC it's Android-only though.

May 30, 2018
I use an app called My Game Collection to record which games I have and where and it's been a huge help in keeping track of things - I just tag the PC games with which launcher they are on.

IIRC it's Android-only though.
i use(d) that too and even emailed back and forth with the dev (who seems chill). but the most annoying part is remembering to update it - if there was any way GOG could make a mobile companion for Galaxy 2.0, i'd be in heaven.

Kernal 64

#TeamThierry
Oct 28, 2017
NY
Just got this working myself. The default installer didn't insert Twitch or a handful of others. So just follow the steps on the Twitch Plugin page here.

I figured I'd give this a shot as well, since I have a bunch of games on Twitch, but unfortunately, it doesn't work for me at all. I unzipped the files into the specified folder while GOG Galaxy was shut down, but when I reopened it, there still wasn't an option to add Twitch integration. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. :(

Kernal 64

#TeamThierry
Oct 28, 2017
NY
Did you
1) download the Plugin Downloader here
2) run the exe that that comes with which should add a few more plugins, and then
4) at this location: %LOCALAPPDATA%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed create a folder named Twitch
3) download this newest release (I think I linked to an older one earlier) and put the contents in the above folder?

Looks like I missed steps 1 and 2 because I am a very silly person. >_< Once I did that, everything worked fine. I did have the older version, so I updated it to the newer one. Thanks for the help!

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
Happy to help Kernal 64 If anything... getting this running today really put in to perspective just how many games I have from Twitch Prime and have never once played. I really should...

Kernal 64

#TeamThierry
Oct 28, 2017
NY
Happy to help Kernal 64 If anything... getting this running today really put in to perspective just how many games I have from Twitch Prime and have never once played. I really should...

Yeah... GOG Galaxy help me put into perspective all the PC games I own across storefronts. Sure, I have a lot of duplicates due to free game giveaways, but... Is there a word that means "super backlog?" I may just skip out on the next gen of consoles and PC GPUs until I make a significant dent in what I already have. Seeing those numbers of games by platform in the GOG summary screen makes me sad, lol.

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Is there any specific advantage of GOG Galaxy over Playnite? I know that the latter supports Twitch out of the box, for example.

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Sorry for the slight OT, is there any word on the Talos Principle DLC on the Epic Store? It seems so weird to release the base game for free and then not have the DLC available for purchase.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Great news. Far more keen to get Sundered seeing as I already own For The King. Wanted Sundered for ages!

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
It is now showing as Sundered Eldritch Edition. Will it be For the King? Will it be Sundered? Tune in on the 9th of January to find out!

I have had Sundered for a while on my wishlist so this is very cool, but For the King also looks interesting, so hopefully we get that too down the line. :)

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I'd never heard of Horace. I clicked on the trailer, and damn that looks like a love letter to early arcade classics. Hyped.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I can't find an easy way to list twitch games...but here's a quick list of the stuff I've collected from Epic (still haven't installed their launcher yet!)

The free giveaways and gamepass stuff is just crazy - this can't be sustainable right?

• Sundered Eldritch Edition
  • Darksiders Warmastered Edition
  • Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
  • Steep
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
  • Ape Out
  • Towerfall Ascension
  • Into The Breach
  • The Escapists
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • Rayman Legends
  • Bad North Jotunn Edition
  • RUINER
  • Nuclear Throne
  • Layers of Fear
  • Q.U.B.E. 2
  • Surviving Mars
  • Metro: 2033 Redux
  • Everything
  • Batman Arkham - Trilogy
  • Conarium
  • Celeste
  • Fez
  • GNOG
  • This War of Mine
  • Moonlighter
  • Torchlight
  • Overcooked
  • Last Day of June
  • Rebel Galaxy
  • Kingdom New Lands
  • City of Brass
  • RiME
  • Transistor
  • The Witness
  • Subnautica

Honome

Jan 10, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
I can't find an easy way to list twitch games...but here's a quick list of the stuff I've collected from Epic (still haven't installed their launcher yet!)

The free giveaways and gamepass stuff is just crazy - this can't be sustainable right?

• Sundered Eldritch Edition
  • Darksiders Warmastered Edition
  • Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
  • Steep
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
  • Ape Out
  • Towerfall Ascension
  • Into The Breach
  • The Escapists
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • Rayman Legends
  • Bad North Jotunn Edition
  • RUINER
  • Nuclear Throne
  • Layers of Fear
  • Q.U.B.E. 2
  • Surviving Mars
  • Metro: 2033 Redux
  • Everything
  • Batman Arkham - Trilogy
  • Conarium
  • Celeste
  • Fez
  • GNOG
  • This War of Mine
  • Moonlighter
  • Torchlight
  • Overcooked
  • Last Day of June
  • Rebel Galaxy
  • Kingdom New Lands
  • City of Brass
  • RiME
  • Transistor
  • The Witness
  • Subnautica

And you still missed some great games like Mutant Year Zero and Enter the Gungeon. But yeah, the ammount of free games from EGS is really crazy... i hope they keep on giving this entire year too!

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017

Just a drop in the bucket as long as Fortnite continues to print money. To what end they continue with it though...

Nov 1, 2017

Giving free games is probably a better business idea than advertising on social media.

It's a Win - win situation for both the players and developers, as players will claim free games and maybe make a purchase on EGS while developers get a nice paycheck.

Over 25 million free games have been installed since the store's launch, Epic said.