• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Scroll down the page and you'll see it about mid way.
I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if the site is glitching out. I scroll down, find where you says Tower of Time and click on "Get it free", which just takes me back to the original page linked, and then from there to the homepage again, it's a vicious cycle.

Maybe it's cuz I'm on mobile, their site kinda blows on mobile.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if the site is glitching out. I scroll down, find where you says Tower of Time and click on "Get it free", which just takes me back to the original page linked, and then from there to the homepage again, it's a vicious cycle.

Maybe it's cuz I'm on mobile, their site kinda blows on mobile.
Make sure you're logged in first before you try the get it free button.
It does take you back to the homepage first for some reason, but when I clicked it the second time whilst logged in then it worked.
(I was on mobile at the time too)

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Make sure you're logged in first before you try the get it free button.
It does take you back to the homepage first for some reason, but when I clicked it the second time whilst logged in then it worked.
(I was on mobile at the time too)
I'm logged in. Shrug, I guess I'll just try it tomorrow.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Darksiders 2 and Steep I guess? for 7-8 days. Two weekly games again. We'll see for how long this goes on.

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome. Hope Playtonic got a tidy sum for that one. The game is great and I thoroughly encourage anyone who's even the slightest bit interested to give it a shot.

eddiemunstr

Jan 20, 2019
Well now im disappointed that I bought yooka laylee last week. Still for anyone who hasnt played it and enjoys 2d platformers give it a try.

Oct 25, 2017
What a time to be a PC gamer. I wonder if Epic's big investment will pay off? It sort of worked for me - I have so many games on their platform now that I'm committed to keeping their launcher and wouldn't mind buying games from them.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
What a time to be a PC gamer. I wonder if Epic's big investment will pay off? It sort of worked for me - I have so many games on their platform now that I'm committed to keeping their launcher and wouldn't mind buying games from them.

I've been using Epic Games Store alongside Steam ever since it launched, as I'm just completely ambivalent to the Storefront Wars. The free games are just a very welcome bonus.

StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London

Yeah after amassing a large free library from them since they launched the store front, I finally actually bought some games from them, Control and Division 2. (for £20 and £5 respectively in the holiday coupon sale, which is also nuts value wise). I'll be keeping the shop around for the foreseeable future now, so mission accomplished I guess Epic.

Oct 27, 2017

This entire sales period has felt like kicking the door down for me, personally. I only re-joined PC gaming a couple of months ago, and my entire PC gaming library was as it was when I left back in 2013 - entirely on Steam. However 2 of the 3 games I really wanted from this years winter sales weren't on Steam. Between buying them and the free games on Epic, downloading and using other launchers has felt like overcoming a bit of a daft mental hump.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I need to make an Excel spreadsheet where I keep note of all the free games I've got and which launcher they're on lmao
Gog Galaxy is working well for me.

It's pretty impressive how many games I have on EGS now without spending a dime there...
RzBlsJF.png