• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
I also still get serial keys depleted. Thanks for the headsup about the game though.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I got it without any issues.

rVpPVKC.png

nYSJwJE.png

Nerdkiller

Resettlement Advisor

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh I had no idea that Wasteland 2 came with a separate key for the original. It's been sitting in my library forever. Thanks for the heads up!

woo

Nov 11, 2017
The Escapists is now up on EGS but there is no upcoming game shown so this may be the end of the freebies 😿 .

Oh and many, many thanks for all the helpful posts with regard to Wasteland 2 and its predecessor 🙇‍♂️ .

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
The Escapists is now up on EGS but there is no upcoming game shown so this may be the end of the freebies 😿 .

Oh and many, many thanks for all the helpful posts with regard to Wasteland 2 and its predecessor 🙇‍♂️ .

*cries in cat* I guess we'll see next year. Thank you very much for consistently keeping on top of these. :)

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain

Kinda dissapointing that The Escapists is the last freebie. You would think they would go all out with a big game but nope.
Maybe Epic will do/say something about it after The Game Awards?

Runner

Nov 1, 2017

The wording seems to suggest there WILL be more games next week, but it's strange they aren't announcing them

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
It says games, maybe they want to go out with a bang as that maybe really the last week or week after that (unless they extend of course).

Nice! Thanks, everyone!
Also I hate that even though I am subbed to this thread, I'll suddenly stop receiving new post notifications for apparently no reason.

Fairly sure you do just receive only for first new message and it won't reset until you read topic.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Nice! Thanks, everyone!
Also I hate that even though I am subbed to this thread, I'll suddenly stop receiving new post notifications for apparently no reason.
It says games, maybe they want to go out with a bang as that maybe really the last week or week after that (unless they extend of course).

Fairly sure you do just receive only for first new message and it won't reset until you read topic.

Yeah it basically happens when you don't read a topic till the end or accidentally leave it open in a tab, very annoying.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, you can enable something like "Always notify me" in Era's settings but then you will get a notification for every single post made in watched topics, I wish there would be a middle-ground like: "Alert every X posts regardless of read-state".
Yeah, the "every post" notes get a little much. It would be nice if it was like "notify me for every post once per day" or something.