• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Yep, same here about the sentiment of being more excited about Everything than anything Batman related. Still, yay free games, I guess.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Also thanks!

*three minutes later*

Nope, I can't play phone games with a digital d-pad kinda control. Welp.

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
I bought Downwell on Android a while back but had to get a refund, as playing it made my hands hurt after a couple of minutes. I'll probably give it another try though, I really like the game.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
This thread will have been amazing once we get a Games Anywhere kind service! *hope*
I want to play all these EGS games on my PS4. 😎

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone know if the Batman games on the epic store come with all the dlcs?

BlazeHedgehog

Oct 27, 2017
A friend informed me last night that all the Batman games come with their DLCs, but I haven't tested that for myself or know where that info actually comes from.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
So, I hear the Arkham Knight DLC is added via an update and isn't a separate listing. I really hope this update doesn't get pulled when the game stops being offered for free, because while I have the game added to my account I don't have it downloaded and installed (thus no update yet) and at being at the end of the month I'm approaching on my data cap, I can't give 65 gigs to the game until the 1st of the month.

Oct 25, 2017
So, I hear the Arkham Knight DLC is added via an update and isn't a separate listing. I really hope this update doesn't get pulled when the game stops being offered for free, because while I have the game added to my account I don't have it downloaded and installed (thus no update yet) and at being at the end of the month I'm approaching on my data cap, I can't give 65 gigs to the game until the 1st of the month.

If it's already attached to your account it won't be taken away. Anyway, if the dlc wasn't there when it first became available I'm sure that was an error. The Arkham Collection comes with Knight's season pass on steam.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

repeater

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to everyone who posts reminders and updates in this thread! I feel like the Epic Store refreshes their free games three times a week, if it weren't for you guys I would be missing out ALL THE TIME. :)

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I've played Minit and loved it, but I've never seen the flipbook trailer before, that's super dope.

Double

Nov 1, 2017
Last chance to grab Minit for free on the Epic Store, Surviving Mars coming up later today!

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
Last chance to grab Minit for free on the Epic Store, Surviving Mars coming up later today!

Ignoring other discourses on the EGS, I still feel like I'll need to buy Survivng Mars on Steam, as some of its DLC is considered near essential; and between keysites + Steam sales it'll probably still be cheaper there. :/

Double

Nov 1, 2017
Ignoring other discourses on the EGS, I still feel like I'll need to buy Survivng Mars on Steam, as some of its DLC is considered near essential; and between keysites + Steam sales it'll probably still be cheaper there. :/
In that case you can maybe use the Epic promotion as a sort of premium demo to try out the game and see if you like the general vibe enough to buy the whole experience ;)

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
In that case you can maybe use the Epic promotion as a sort of premium demo to try out the game and see if you like the general vibe enough to buy the whole experience ;)
Oh, I'm adding everything anyway, to throw money at (often indie) developers, but also as a bit of an unnerving study of Tencent money...