• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Celeste next week! Holy crap! I've been waiting for a good sale on that on Steam or PS4 (not saying it's not worth more than recent sale prices, but backlog), and I'll gladly take free.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Same here, can't wait for Celeste and Inside, they both have been on my radar for a while!

Vlad

Oct 25, 2017
Both of those are amazing games, although I haven't played as much of Celeste as I'd like to have, yet. Inside, much like Limbo, is one of those games that's really great, but really short.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
I've enjoyed the game a lot. Wasn't too sure I'd get through it having just finished Origins but it was just another amazing ride.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Note that on PSN you can't purchase episodes 2 and 3 individually (as of right now anyway), so it's basically just a demo for the full DLC.

Rolodzeo

Nov 10, 2017
Spain, EU
Just wanted to note that today alone, we're given three critically acclaimed, current gen games for free. PC gaming is amazing.

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Celeste
Inside

are free in the Epic game store right now

www.epicgames.com

INSIDE | Download and Buy Today - Epic Games Store

Download and play INSIDE at the Epic Games Store. Check for platform availability and price!

Next week:
The End Is Nigh
ABZÛ

Thank you kindly, people!

Just wanted to note that today alone, we're given three critically acclaimed, current gen games for free. PC gaming is amazing.

No kidding. :)

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Twitch Prime's free games until Oct 1st. Reminder this is free if you have Amazon Prime or are in the household for that.

Yoku's Island Express (hell yes!)
Stealth Inc 2
Chicken Assassin Reloaded
Manual Samuel

twitch.amazon.com

Prime Gaming | Discover, download, and play games

Enjoy games and more gaming extras every month with Amazon Prime.

Is that not available in Germany? I see nothing of this on the site and Yoku's Island Express is a game I would have started the 30-day Free Trial for.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
No, even clicking on the notifaction regularly does not stop it. Just delays it for a long time.

Actually I've been thinking of making a thread about this because I have the same issue and the only way to fix it is changing your settings to "Notify me of every post" which makes the whole notification -system a giant mess.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Is that not available in Germany? I see nothing of this on the site and Yoku's Island Express is a game I would have started the 30-day Free Trial for.
I'm sorry, I don't know. Is Twitch Prime included for Amazon Prime there? Maybe check the site for the list of benefits. On your Amazon home page scroll to the bottom for Prime, there should be a page with all the benefits listed. Maybe you have to connect your Twitch account? I recall having to register there then linking that to Amazon.

I too missed Dirt Rally. I meant to register on Humble but forgot. I've played it on PS4, but if someone has a spare code that would still be appreciated. I figured the other person got lucky :-)

EDIT: Thanks Enoch for the code.

Last edited:

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry, I don't know. Is Twitch Prime included for Amazon Prime there? Maybe check the site for the list of benefits. On your Amazon home page scroll to the bottom for Prime, there should be a page with all the benefits listed. Maybe you have to connect your Twitch account? I recall having to register there then linking that to Amazon.

I too missed Dirt Rally. I meant to register on Humble but forgot. I've played it on PS4, but if someone has a spare code that would still be appreciated. I figured the other person got lucky :-)

Huh I just noticed something curious, if I click the link above the "Games with Prime" section is missing, if I Google the Twitch games and go to the same page I see the games and Yoko's Island Express too o.o And I hope you get Dirt Rally somehow!

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Am I the only one that constantly gets The End is Nigh mixed up with Night in the Woods? I realize they're not really that similar besides being Indie games, but both names are just so generic enough that I can never remember them.

adumb

Banned
Aug 17, 2019
I have no interest in Twitch whatsoever but the Prime trial is worth it just for the free Switch Online sub.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I already have it, so if someone needs a second key:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Conarium available on EGS

egs.png

What's the next one ???