• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I got the same. Will try again later. It's a great game for anyone who hasn't played it already for sure.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
I wish you could add free to play games to your account. I can't play now cuz of work but I always forget to go back and play them unless I can add it to my account.

That game looks cool though, so this is my mental note to go back to it.

Even when boot it up, even initiating the install thing doesn't work. I have to tell it to actually start downloading. Then uninstalling it removes it from my library.

EDIT: now I can't reinstall it. The home page says it's already in my library, but now it's not there in my library. wtf.

Cheezeman3000

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2018
Even when boot it up, even initiating the install thing doesn't work. I have to tell it to actually start downloading. Then uninstalling it removes it from my library.

EDIT: now I can't reinstall it. The home page says it's already in my library, but now it's not there in my library. wtf.
I'd say these types of games definitely don't qualify as "add to your account and keep forever."

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I don't know if it's confirmed, but I saw a comment on Steam forums that free Guac starts tomorrow there, at the usual store update time of 5pm UTC.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
No Guacamelee free on Steam it seems like. One report I saw said "until supplies run out", which would explain it.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
I have no Origin Access and I can't add it. I can only "buy" it as a gift but then it won't let me choose who receives it.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
Ok, you have to add it from the website. You can't add it from the App. Just so everyone knows.

Rolodzeo

Nov 10, 2017
Spain, EU

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
https://www.origin.com/store/the-sims/the-sims-4

The Sims 4 free (seems to apply only if you do NOT have Origin Access, if you have it seems to add Origin Access version instead)

Appgamekit (if you missed last time)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/325180/AppGameKit_Easy_Game_Development/
Sweet, was able to get Sims 4 with no problems. Got Grid 2 and App Game Kit.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Hmm, I accidentally posted this in the free to a good home thread earlier when I meant to post it here.

Bloons TD 6
Tower Defense game. iOS and android/Google play store.

OP
OP
Weltall Zero

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid