• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
It showed up as 89.000€ for a moment. That sounds like a good price for freedom.
dyQBa83.png

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
The Witness is now up on EGS.

Next game is Transistor. High quality stuff. I actually don't have this one, yay.

Deleted member 7450

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this thread is the only place in the internet that doesn't devolve to incessant bickering about EGS. :P

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
I feel like this thread is the only place in the internet that doesn't devolve to incessant bickering about EGS. :P

No kidding. All the nerd rage online makes me want to buy more games on the EGS to be honest. I don't give a shit about platforms on PC as I don't play with any friends online, don't care about achievements and don't replay games. I just go wherever is cheapest, but I think I'll start grabbing anything equal priced on EGS. :P

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
No kidding. All the nerd rage online makes me want to buy more games on the EGS to be honest. I don't give a shit about platforms on PC as I don't play with any friends online, don't care about achievements and don't replay games. I just go wherever is cheapest, but I think I'll start grabbing anything equal priced on EGS. :P

Honestly I find that a pretty sad view of things. It's alright if you want to buy your games on the EGS and that you hunt for the cheapest price, I'm not saying anything against this but to do this out of spite is a bit much. While the PC might not be your preferred platform the actions of Epic might have long-term implications for the long-term health of the platform for both consumers and developers.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Girlfriend recently completed Transistor and said it's her favorite game of all time. Guess I'll have to grab it.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Grabbed AC Unity because why not.

Why people otherwise leave EGS talk out of this thread is because we respect that that's not what this thread is about, and there's plenty of other places to discuss that.
Sad.

JustJavi

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Is Assassins Creed still free?

I feel like you just quote my thoughts hahah.

Noaloha

Oct 27, 2017
Note that if UPlay is up and running in the background because it was launched via Steam, the store functionality doesn't display. Quitting out of UPlay and directly launching the app will enable it.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
Note that if UPlay is up and running in the background because it was launched via Steam, the store functionality doesn't display. Quitting out of UPlay and directly launching the app will enable it.
That frankly makes a lot of sense in hindsight, but wow, I don't know how long would I take to learn this by myself.