• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
If you have a physical 360, that's apparently correct, but doesn't MS infamously want a payment method otherwise?

Santerestil

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
People, always use the HIDE tags to avoid your codes being grabbed by bots and ungrateful lurkers:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
tacoma isn't steam.

The Witness is free next on egs, that's a big one...

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder why stores are giving full downloads all of a sudden. It's really not so great for me to archive and track numerous games on drives.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
I'm not complaining, but I'm just being a realist that games tucked away on my backup drive aren't coming out to see the light of day very often. There's been a handful I haven't bothered getting with this in mind.
Check out something like Playnite, which aggregates all of your libraries (Steam, Origin, GOG, etc.) and individual games into a single launcher.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
Check out something like Playnite, which aggregates all of your libraries (Steam, Origin, GOG, etc.) and individual games into a single launcher.
The specific case of indiegala freebies (and Humble Trove preview) is that you get an unregistered download. Would be interesting to see that hacked into Playnite somehow, but, well, I wonder how.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
The specific case of indiegala freebies (and Humble Trove preview) is that you get an unregistered download. Would be interesting to see that hacked into Playnite somehow, but, well, I wonder how.
You can add any exe program to Playnite as far as I'm aware, couldn't you just point it to whatever the installation path is? You'd have to manually add the info, but that's not the end of the world.

Orfax

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I'm not complaining, but I'm just being a realist that games tucked away on my backup drive aren't coming out to see the light of day very often. There's been a handful I haven't bothered getting with this in mind.
I just add them to the Steam client. That way the have just as much visibility as every other game. This is what I have done with all the other clients (uplay, epic games store, origin, gog, etc) games too. All accessed via the Steam client.

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
You can add any exe program to Playnite as far as I'm aware, couldn't you just point it to whatever the installation path is? You'd have to manually add the info, but that's not the end of the world.
Then you gotta keep them installed, which depending on your library/HDD ratio may be even impossible.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Bethesda is offering Morrowind for free over through their site/launcher to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Elder Scrolls: https://elderscrolls.bethesda.net/en/tes25

Code: TES25TH-MORROWIND
Thanks, I was browsing the bethesda site earlier, is there anywhere I can see my library online in the browser or even in the client? I see all games but cannot seem to just see my library. Same shit with the Battle.net launcher... I am stumped...

drock5k

Aug 3, 2018
I think they're asking where to see your library after you redeem in browser. I'm having the same issue, I thought it would be under "Digital Store Orders", but that's empty. Could be the site is slow at updating or maybe there's just no way to see your library outside of the launcher.
Oops, you're right. Weird that Morrowind doesn't show up in either the transaction history or order history.