• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
www.newegg.com

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership US (Digital Code) - Newegg.com

Buy Xbox Gold Live: 12 Month Membership US Registered Account Only (Digital Code) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

newegg has 12 mo for 49 with promo code
Yeah this is what I did. Got 3 of em lol. Since I'm not in the US it seems like I can't redeem the codes through the website, but I suppose if I log into an Xbox, I should be able to, right?

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Should have mentioned that there's also tax to pay unless there's a way to circumvent that for someone like me who's not even in the US.
Not like it matters if they cancel my order anyways as it looks like they don't accept non US credit cards...

EDIT:

As I feared, they canceled my order.

Last edited:

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
I still haven't gotten my codes.

I did get an extra 10%-off though, so that's semi-cool but still.

DannyClash

Oct 25, 2017
Any Australians top up their ultimate sub with these codes using a vpn? It's telling me it will upgrade my sub so not sure if it will reset/overwrite my ultimate.

Might have a three month code for trade

Jambi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Still waiting on my codes 24 hrs later. Hopefully they show up tomorrow or I might just see if I can cancel.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Just bought a Series S at Best Buy. Mostly am a Nintendo game person, but I wanted this for the occasional third party game, some Halos, Assassin's Creed, and most of all Gamepass. So I can buy multiple codes and hold onto them to get a whole year for cheap? If so I am jumping on this.

Also, I figure I'll just ask this here: I was looking into buying some digital codes for games on sale this weekend, but many of them just say Xbox One digital code. Will that still work on a Series S? I figure so with backwards compatibility, but I just wanted to be sure.

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
Target sent me a bunch of "sent" emails.

No extra for me.

Same here, got 2 "you've been e-mailed a download link" e-mails about 2 hours ago but didn't actually get sent any codes.

Just bought a Series S at Best Buy. Mostly am a Nintendo game person, but I wanted this for the occasional third party game, some Halos, Assassin's Creed, and most of all Gamepass. So I can buy multiple codes and hold onto them to get a whole year for cheap? If so I am jumping on this.

Also, I figure I'll just ask this here: I was looking into buying some digital codes for games on sale this weekend, but many of them just say Xbox One digital code. Will that still work on a Series S? I figure so with backwards compatibility, but I just wanted to be sure.

Yes, they will work.

Bursh

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, so I ordered 2 from Target, they sent me 4, which is rad, but they are all 26 characters long instead of 25 and...none of them work. I tried entering them in with the first character omitted and the last so they would fit and no dice. I'm so confused.
Also, the link in the email to the eCardCenter just doesn't work so I didn't realize that they were all attached to the emails for a while. Then i saw the codes in the attachments but yeah, none of them work.
Am I alone here?

vegtro

Oct 25, 2017
Got extra email code links, but it seems Target is deactivating the extras as I can't seem to get the code. So if you received some, I would write it down somewhere if you get it.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Got excited because I woke up to more emails from target. They were just receipts though.

Double codes? Not bad at all.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
My game pass is now good till 2/2023....
giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I waited a day or so to try redeeming the extras, and they're now showing invalid when I try and view the code. I think they fixed the glitch here.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Just ordered three to top up until 2022, I saw earlier that you get a free month if you cancel and "resub" every time you input the code meaning you can get 3 free months if you buy 3 of these? Is that the case?

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
Just ordered three to top up until 2022, I saw earlier that you get a free month if you cancel and "resub" every time you input the code meaning you can get 3 free months if you buy 3 of these? Is that the case?

Doesn't seem to work for everyone but it did work for me. Just turn off recurring billing before you enter each code and before you redeem it it'll give you the option to turn on recurring billing for 1 free month.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Doesn't seem to work for everyone but it did work for me. Just turn off recurring billing before you enter each code and before you redeem it it'll give you the option to turn on recurring billing for 1 free month.
Weird, did you do the code entry on your Xbox, or in a PC browser? I'll probably do whatever worked for you.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
ordered 1 thu night (11/26) still haven't gotten anything 2 days later. my gamepass is good till end of 2022 so no rush but hope target sends something

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
All of my doubled emails were the same codes twice. Interesting that so many of y'all got bonus codes.

Oct 27, 2017
I ordered 3, got 6 and they redeemed before Target seemed to have fixed it. I'm good through 8/2022 so I'm pretty stoked. Between this and the GameStop B1G1 this has been a good BF for me in terms of weird pricing errors lol

romey

Mar 2, 2020
Just received mine after placing the order about 3 hours ago. No extra code though.