• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I'm kinda thinking about doing the same butttttttt...there is 0 chance that this same sort of deal isn't periodically available, so I'm not going to over-do it right now.

I'm good until damn near February of 2024. 🤣
im good until 9/23

im just going to keep reloading that used year every year when these sales happen

Thicc Enigma

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 18, 2020
Just got my final one 3/3 from my first last night. Now waiting on my next 3 from today's recent order. 2 years for $120 is a steal.

MikeHattsu

Oct 25, 2017
That's weird. There must be something else to it, as I haven't gotten the free month from any of the digital codes I've used with auto-renew disabled, but I got the free month from both of the physical cards I used without even turning auto-renew off. I wonder what else could be considered in all of this. At some point, I feel as though we should start a thread to gather info in an attempt to crack this. Maybe stuff like amount paid, how far ahead your subscription is paid, how you got to that point, etc. could all be factors.

3 of the target cards got an extra month for me, but then when I tried a 4th it didn't work.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
Got 2/3 I ordered so far, 19 hours later. Will be good to through January 2023.

Oct 19, 2018
Good Look, OP - just ordered 3 months. For those buying more than 3 total, we're good using the same email and order another 3 right after, yea?

Shirosaki

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Was only able to get one free month from turning reoccurring off (turned it off yesterday) Not sure what others did to get it to work, I wasn't prompted to turn it on for a free month after entering beyond the first one, even though I turned it on/off without the prompt. Still got 10 months for $60 which is nice!

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finally got the codes, good through June 2022 now, will never have to pay full price on GPU at this rate

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I wish I knew when that "convert to GPU for $1" promo expires. I got 3 Gold codes (a year each) ready to activate, but I don't have an Xbox and my laptop will barely play anything, so I'd rather not waste a code by subbing now instead of waiting till I get a console or have another means of finally playing Game Pass stuff.

maxx720

Nov 7, 2017
In at until September 2023. The EA option is definitely cheaper and the way to go though.

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
My 3 from last night finally came in. Good till 1/28/2022. I'll wait until next year Black Friday to grab some more. :D

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I just got all 3 of my cards. I turned off recurring payments and it gave me an extra free month on two of the three codes I entered. I'm subbed till mid 2022.

Feels good

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Ordered at 8:30ET last night and still only have 1 of my 2 codes. Anybody else still have theirs pending?

kubev

Oct 25, 2017
California
Yeah. 3 from my first order right after another and then the 4th about... 1 hour later.
Interesting. If nothing else, there's at least the common point that the ones that DID offer the extra month were all done fairly close to one another. That's how it worked with the two GameStop physical cards I purchased, but I haven't gotten the offer since.

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone who hasn't gotten their code check your spam AND trash folder. Mine was in my trash folder since yesterday. Odd because I get all other emails from Target but this goes through some Blackhawk gift network? Very strange

Pagusas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Frisco, Tx
Got all 6 of my codes. Trying to redeem (redeemed 3 earlier today) the remaining 3 and having the same issue.

So my computer was timing out, but i used my iphone's browser and it took 6 minutes for the site to load, but i just left it alone and came back to the site loaded with the code for the first email. So im trying it now with the 2nd, if it works, ill order 6 more. I doubt we'll ever see it chaper than this, its what $8 a month?

Thicc Enigma

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 18, 2020
So my computer was timing out, but i used my iphone's browser and it took 6 minutes for the site to load, but i just left it alone and came back to the site loaded with the code for the first email. So im trying it now with the 2nd, if it works, ill order 6 more. I doubt we'll ever see it chaper than this, its what $8 a month?
It's $15 a month! This is such a steal lol glad you got it to work, going to try that now.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Got 1 code. Two are pending.

The site that manages the codes is being absolutely hammered. It worked eventually but it took a minute.

coma

Oct 28, 2017
I got the 3 codes I ordered a few hours ago and redeemed them. They just sent me another 3 emails, but the site doesn't load. Fingers crossed they fucked up and sent me more, lol.

Mister_X

Aug 22, 2020
I got the 3 codes I ordered a few hours ago and redeemed them. They just sent me another 3 emails, but the site doesn't load. Fingers crossed they fucked up and sent me more, lol.
Lol yea i already got my two that i ordered but they just sent me another email with a code lol.

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got the redemption site to work and got my three codes redeemed. I'm now good through 2022.

Fleet of Foot

Oct 27, 2017
Springboro, OH
I ordered two codes, got those earlier today.
And they just now sent me a third code.

EDIT: just got a FOURTH code. Someone's getting in trouble. I'm not redeeming any of these for a few days before they try to charge me for the extras.

Last edited:

Thicc Enigma

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 18, 2020
Had my codes when I woke up.

The "4 months" thing seemed to only work the first time though for turning on auto renewal

Think it's now
- Console
- PC
- Streaming
- Xbox Gold
- EA Play

I was able to do the 4 months thing 2 times out of 6 today. Site seems to be working now. Redeemed everything, good till 12/20/2023 🙌🏼

bry

Oct 27, 2017
Oh it's lit.
I'm getting extra codes too.
Looks like I'll be getting 2 free ones.
Which sux cuz i just bought 2 more ealrier owell

bry

Oct 27, 2017
So maybe I should request and save the codes if not using right away? The redeem site sound sketchy.

Oi? People getting codes they didn't offer? Jealous and congrats.
If you check your order history it looks like for some reason some codes weren't marked off as delivered even tho they were.
So chances that's causing us to get extra

Doomburrito

Feb 9, 2018
Ummm...

So, I purchased one order of this for $20 and so far...

a) My order still says "Preparing"
b) My card has not been charged
c) They've already sent me two codes in my email today that both worked.

So, that's six months for $20 (I assume I'll at least get charged eventually). Not bad!

Edit: Ah, looks like this is happening to other people too. Nice, congrats!