• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck! You might have just convinced me to get a Series X next month!
Edit: So can I do this for 2 years and then use the 3 3 months I just got for an extra year? Or hey, maybe I'll go for 3 years and then use the codes I got today lol. Damn!
You need to be a new Gamepass ultimate customer to use the $1 deal so do not use your 3 month codes first!

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
I didn't know about the $15 upgrade if you've done it before. Buying 3 years of gold and $15 is still quite a deal.

But chances of it working in 1-2 years if you're already stacked up..

You think it's better to load up now on this gpu deal or save some gold cards up?

I wouldn't count on the conversion deal still working in two years. While we honestly have no idea if it will, it feels like something they are offering because it's still relatively early days for Game Pass - as opposed to a couple of years from now.

So if you're paid up until then, I'd just jump on something like this.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
We dont know what the gold conversion will be in a few years though. Can we assume it will be the same? 3 months of gpu is 3 years of gpu.
I wouldn't count on the conversion deal still working in two years. While we honestly have no idea if it will, it feels like something they are offering because it's still relatively early days for Game Pass - as opposed to a couple of years from now.

So if you're paid up until then, I'd just jump on something like this.

That's been my thought as well. Have it into next December, but another 3 years would be nice.

Godzilla24

Nov 12, 2017
Incredible deal. a whole year of game pass equals the cost of single next gen game at 70 dollars plus tax. Crazy as hell.

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
Wow, it's still going, just copped another 6 months, I think that will put me close to 3 full years.

Oct 29, 2017
Don't worry, the Target employee in charge of scratching off the code on the card you ordered and emailing it to you, will maybe be working tomorrow getting time and a half... plus a penny... to scratch off the code and then email it to you.

In other news, I'm still waiting, and I ordered seconds after Wario64 first posted it like 6 hours ago.

Oct 25, 2017
Mines been over 6 hours with no email. I checked the status of the order and it still said preparing.

Hopefully it's sent by morning.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Stupid question. but you can stack these right?

Yes you can redeem them all back to back to stack them on your account and push your renewal date out, but your Xbox account can only be up to 3 years ahead of renewal, so you're capped at "3 years out" basically.

EDIT: I'm also at 6 hours. Will once again state that my partner ordered 3 to help stack even further out and got theirs emailed to them at right around the 4 hour mark, despite putting their order in like 10 minutes after mine. Target's sending codes and honoring this price but seems inconsistent on delivery times right now.

Eilema

Jan 5, 2018
Remember you can buy EA Access 12 Month sub, converts to 4 Months of Gamepass Ultimate.

Currently on sale for $22
(I purchased 3 already, instantly delivered via email, redeemed perfectly to my US XBL account)

www.shopto.net

Buy EA Play 12 Month Membership (EA Access) XBOX DIGITAL - ShopTo.net

Buy cheap £16.85 EA Play 12 Month Membership (EA Access) - XBOX DIGITAL (UK) ✔️Shop EA Play 12 Month Membership (EA Access) ✔️Instant Delivery 24/7 ✔️Fantastic price ✔️Digital ✔️Finance Options Available
For others interested, I can confirm this works also with a French account. 20.50€ for 12 months EA Play, converted on redemption to 4 months GPU. I've bought 3 codes so far for 1 years worth, 5€/month

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
Hey guys, before everyone freaks out it may be an issue with my Credit card. My wife gets a text when there is a suspicious transaction and she needs to verify it before it goes through so it may be specific to me but the email doesn't specify why it was canceled it only suggests that it could be one of the reasons. I won't know until the morning since she is home asleep.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I didn't get any codes
Bought them yesterday when this first went up

they sold too many maybe