• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 56995

User requested account closure
Banned
May 24, 2019
Yeah, exactly this. Considering the state of the embargo on the Series X I don't know why he wouldn't be able to say he's been playing it on that platform. So my assumption is that he's playing it on PS5.
Looking forward to this. Impressed as hell with what the XSX has shown in terms of hardware/quality of gaming life improvements. To be fair, it's lack of launch exclusives doesn't bother me in the least. My backlog is IMMENSE and I will work through this until the Xbox heavy hitters start to trickle out.

Now it's Sony's turn to impress me. If they do that - and given their track record it would be SHOCKING If they didn't - I will be purchasing my first PlayStation system ever. Yes, you heard that right. I'm already putting together a list of Top Ten Sony exclusives that I need to play. Not as familiar with PlayStation BC, but I can only assume that the Uncharted's, God of Wars and Last of Us's will be enhanced on PS5. Effin' excited.
Welcome to the dark side man, ive been a PlayStation guy all my life, but I can't deny I'm probably gonna pick up a Series X whenever Avowed or Starfield come out. Real exciting time for sure.

Templeusox

Oct 25, 2017
Teaser on possible embargo date from Greg Miller: "I have a feeling that next Tuesday's episode (of PSILY) is going to be a humdinger."

Sia

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2020
Canada
No one knows when the embargos end. It would be nice if Sony announced a schedule, but it's a mystery right? First impressions are likely next week but some of the tweets seem to indicate that it will be similar to Xbox in that there are different embargo levels/dates for different features.

mztik

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan

yIaoKN2.gif

Leonine

Sep 19, 2020
It seems like he just got a controller box from someone who must have broken street date for him. Didn't seem like he was sent one from Sony.

Pretty sure breaking it apart isn't in the embargo process. 😆
I'd guess he was given one by someone he knows at one of the retailers, considering the accessories are being sent earlier to people who have pre-ordered them.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Jeff Gerstmann of Giant Bomb showed the box on the Hotspot and that is one chonky video game console box.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see a PSVR adapter in the press kit. What are you hiding Playstation??!!!One

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
boxes. boxes everywhere

the story is who DOESN'T have one. seems like sony is giving them away like candy

Ex Libris

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2017

Starting to make sense why Travis Scott had a dual sense so early. Hint of bigger things?

AustinJ

Jul 18, 2018
I have a hard time associating the voices with the names on that podcast. Who went on a ten minute rant that the hint system was too much work for devs and would have ruined games like Fez on this week's show?

That was Jeff Gerstmann. Jeff Bakalar is on the Beastcast, not the OG

edit: unless Bakalar also went on a rant on the Beastcast - I haven't listened to this weeks show yet

Status
Not open for further replies.