• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
Some of the best games this gen are only on PS4, you are going to have your minds blown.
Yes, now on a much better system.

You must be in body building shape from lifting and moving goal posts back constantly 10 yards at a time. Or you have an entire hanger bay full of cranes and tractors to do the heavy lifting 😆😆

I know he takes protecting the children seriously but are you accusing him of being on steroids?

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely not for everyone but odious is a bit strong lol.
Maybe, but I was introduced to him a few years ago when I was looking for phone reviews and my God was he incredibly annoying. I don't understand the appeal at all. Doesn't help YouTube keeps pushing him every time a new tech launch happens.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
I definitely don't keep all of my headphone boxes... or motherboard boxes... I definitely don't have a stack of them anywhere.

edit: I definitely don't have stacks of power supply boxes either...
I have like 3 cycles of Motherboard boxes stored with old MBs in them that I can't bring myself to through away. That doesn't even count all the other consoles and tablets, etc. I also like to keep them in case I sale it later.

aspiring

Oct 25, 2017
In one hand this is great, can't wait for all the previews on BC, quick resume loading etc. on the other, yes, yes I am salty as fuck and this is making the wait even harder seeing the boxes and all

AntiMacro

Oct 27, 2017
Alberta
I'm a bit annoyed they got one for free but I guess you have to treat the press with royalty :(
Don't let us stop you - go start a website. Spend all your free time filling it with content and promoting the hell out of it to grow an audience for your content...that some people like and some people don't - the people that like it will come back. So will the people that don't, but they come back so they can email you or comment about how stupid you are and how you're wrong about [XXXX]. Play through tons of games as fast as you can so you can't really take your time and enjoy them, taking notes so you can get a coherent review up in time for release. Finish it and move on, even if it's your favourite game of the year, because there's another game and another deadline.

Stick with that for a couple years and maybe you'll get a 'free' console like the royalty you are.

Feb 8, 2018
In one hand this is great, can't wait for all the previews on BC, quick resume loading etc. on the other, yes, yes I am salty as fuck and this is making the wait even harder seeing the boxes and all

Everyone really wants to see more of what the hell people are going to be playing launch/lauch window. No need to spoil anything major just a bit more gameplay. Feels late overall in terms of launch titles.

Last edited:

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
Don't let us stop you - go start a website. Spend all your free time filling it with content and promoting the hell out of it to grow an audience for your content...that some people like and some people don't - the people that like it will come back. So will the people that don't, but they come back so they can email you or comment about how stupid you are and how you're wrong about [XXXX]. Play through tons of games as fast as you can so you can't really take your time and enjoy them, taking notes so you can get a coherent review up in time for release. Finish it and move on, even if it's your favourite game of the year, because there's another game and another deadline.

Stick with that for a couple years and maybe you'll get a 'free' console like the royalty you are.

Eh, a lot of us work shitty jobs and don't get anything free from em. I'd gladly trade.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
While I am not getting a PS5 for launch, it's damn exciting to have two big nextgen consoles coming this year! Bring on da games!

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I am sorry but I don't agree fully with that. I'm not skilled enough in discussions so I wont talk about it further.

It's accurate though. I cannot believe that in the year 2020, people are still throwing the "bribery and press getting treated like kings" argument. Trust me, it ain't all that.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm out on next gen launch for the first time since the PS1. Will jump in for Gran Turismo 7. But man, this is exciting to see and I'm hyped to see impressions rolling in.

Astrates

Sep 13, 2020
Glad we'll start getting skme hands on impressions from people.

Looks like they've sent it out to quite a variety of people too which is excellent news!

Sia

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2020
Canada
It seems like he just got a controller box from someone who must have broken street date for him. Didn't seem like he was sent one from Sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.