• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2017
I gotta say, it's just been a slog to see comments over the last few weeks and months along the lines of,

"They shouldn't have given PS5s to Japanese influencers, they should be giving them to American journalists!"
"Microsoft gave Xboxs to journalists and we have seen everything! Where's Sony? Are they hiding something? The lack of information is unacceptable!"

You can find dozens of variations and combinations of this related to Sony giving out PS5s or apply it to other topics.

-PS5 UI
-Launch Game footage and information
-Pricing
-Backward Compatibility
-And more

Yet here we are, two and a half weeks away from launch still. Whether it was a month prior to launch or two and a half weeks, it makes virtually no difference.

We all knew this was coming. But the misplaced concern demonstrated over and over again has gotten old and tiresome.

The Dark Soul

Jan 2, 2020
México

tenor.gif

Chaystic

Mar 2, 2020
Switzerland
I gotta say, it's just been a slog to see comments over the last few weeks and months along the lines of,

"They shouldn't have given PS5s to Japanese influencers, they should be giving them to American journalists!"
"Microsoft gave Xboxs to journalists and we have seen everything! Where's Sony? Are they hiding something? The lack of information is unacceptable!"

You can find dozens of variations and combinations of this related to Sony giving out PS5s or apply it to other topics.

-PS5 UI
-Pricing
-Backward Compatibility
-And more

Yet here we are, two and a half weeks away from launch still. Whether it was a month prior to launch or two and a half weeks, it makes virtually no difference.

We all knew this was coming. But the misplaced concern demonstrated over and over again has gotten old and tiresome.

They really thought that Sony was waiting on their asses, not knowing how marketing works.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017

-PS5 UI
-Pricing
-Backward Compatibility
-And more

c07.gif

Mung

Nov 2, 2017

-PS5 UI
-Pricing
-Backward Compatibility
-And more

No lies detected. Its incredibly tedious.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Holy shit this thread is picking up lol.

Thanks y'all.

I pretty much ordered every accessory but somehow couldn't recognize it.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago

-PS5 UI
-Pricing
-Backward Compatibility
-And more

I've been saying this since August. 🤣

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
And now all the attention moves to PlayStation. Xbox blew it with only letting them give impressions on backwards compatibility
Oh god can we stop with this. This is like going back and forth since march. Then Xbox "screwed up" then Sony "screwed up". Next week is different again..

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
YAY. I'm so excited Easy Allies got one. I was mad that MS didn't send them an early Series X. They're fully deserving of next-gen coverage.

I hope/assume DF got one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.