• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Betelgeuse

Nov 2, 2017
V I O L E N T S O N Y
ep8C08X.png

BigTnaples

Oct 30, 2017
What? I've my PS5 paid for in full and ready for the 12th.

The console looks amazing at launch, and I'm excited for the future.

I'll be buying an Xbox Series X as well, and it's exciting as Fuck, (also have a BERy nice Pc gaming rig)but the PS5 has me more excited to see next gen console-graphics earlier.

FallenGrace

Oct 27, 2017
I need to take a break from this forum until a couple of months after the next gen consoles have launched.

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017
I'm having a switch Déjà vu situation right now.... If you think everybody could get a PS5 at launch is really delusional, sure the pre-order were a madness.... but wait thing will settle.

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't like the 80€ policy, I think it's fucking bullshit given that Americans get to pay 25$ less than we do.
I'll just circumvent it and buy a bunch of US PSN cards
That's because your price includes taxes, us Americans will be paying more than $70 as well.

Oh and the EU also has ridiculous import taxes on games

May 12, 2020
HOW can Sony FIX their broken relationship with you?

Take me out to dinner and give me a free PS5 and lifetime PS+ membership.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Why am I unhappy with Sony again? I mean my biggest gripes with them are whether or not the beep sound is on the PS5, and if they finally figured out the complexities of a wishlist. All and all I'm very happy with them.

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
Melodramatic. And, yeah, get a grip or two. These launches got folks going crazy...

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
All the mixed messaging is an ARG that if you decipher it spells out ANK3CK, but I haven't been able to get any further.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Make some weeby games and I'll be ok. I'm a simple person.

Dec 13, 2017
I need a list of grievances

Truth is I'm done trying. You have lost for me forever Sony.
Arrogant / violent / silent Sony have returned and we're all fucked
Please don't go. You're the duct tape that holds this whole god damned thing together.
I don't know if I can ever learn to love again.

Saving this

Last edited:

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
TWO Months until launch and the product tone/messaging/offerings/value are increasingly odious. ODIOUS.
The reasons are compiled below and the purpose of this thread is simple; HOW can Sony FIX their broken relationship with you? What will have to be done to restore your trust and faith in Sony moving forward?
What broken relationship ?

Dec 11, 2017
For me, as long as Jim Ryan is in charge, there is a cloud of doubt on any PlayStation announcement in regards to console exclusivity/no PC port.

Velg

Jan 6, 2018
HOW COULD YOU JIM RYAN! YOU RUINED CHRISTMAS FOR ME! I DONT KNOW WHAT GAMES ARE TRUE EXCLUSIVES! I LITERALLY CANNOT HANDLE THIS VERY SERIOUS HOBBY OF VIDEO GAMES

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
Sony: We're pricing our console the same price as the most powerful console on the market, most of our next-gen games are coming out on PS4, we're increasing game prices, and we sorta added backwards compatibility with one gen!

Fans: ??? We forgive you King!!

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
The thing is, I genuinely get why people are annoyed at a few aspects of Sony's approach right now

To them I say, just don't preorder. Wait till you're happy and / or they show more to ease your doubts

This isn't me being dismissive either

Status
Not open for further replies.