• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Sony made a point of suggesting people wear headphones. I assumed that there would be some kind of demo of their new audio tech... But there wasn't. Was it just an attempt to get our full attention for maximum impact?

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Headphones is going to be an upgrade regardless compared to what people usually watch on which is probably TV or phone speakers.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty sure they recommended headphones because that's the highest quality option for most people. They never said anything about demoing their 3D audio tech using Twitch/Youtube.

OP
OP

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Maybe they just figured some people would be watching on PS4 Pro and didnt want you to notice the fan.

Betamaxbandit

Jan 30, 2018
I personally believe in Cerny no matter what. Your OP makes me feel like your faith is wavering.

"blind belief in Cerny is the greatest enemy of truth"

Albert Einstein

(joking)

From that post tho, im kind of getting the impression that you have a secret room plastered with pictures and cardboard cutouts of Cerny :-)

daninthemix

Nov 2, 2017
Although what I will say is - Sony always use really good music for these sorts of things. They have ever since the PS1 days. I wonder who makes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.