• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Look at those curves,

Imagine if it was wearing yoga pants....

DATASS.jpg

OP
OP
Tiago Rodrigues

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
People pretending this isn't news deserving to be shared?
A simple logo became the most liked videogame related picture EVER on a social media platform.

This isn't worthy of a topic here with so much crap that's posted daily? Really?

Havel

Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft put in a fuckton of work to professionally show off their next-gen hardware, and Sony shows off a logo and it's already breaking records. It's obvious Sony knows they are in a position of dominance in the market right now.

STech

Sep 24, 2018
People are hungry for more PlayStation.

But some people don't seem to be "ok" with this thread.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
People pretending this isn't news deserving to be shared?
A simple logo became the most liked videogame related picture EVER on a social media platform.

This isn't worthy of a topic here with so much crap that's posted daily? Really?
You can find out why it's being downplayed by doing a simple post history check of people trying to hand-wave this away~~~

Oct 26, 2017
I guess folk are really hungry for PS5 news :P

I'm just patiently waiting for Sony's inevitable PS5 conference. Bound to happen in a few months, at the latest. The very expected name and logo does little for me

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
You cant really measure success based on likes but one thing is sure, the PS brand is stronger than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.