• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What's the color on the Dualsense?

• Black

Votes: 871 38.7%
  • White

Votes: 1,272 56.5%
  • Grey

Votes: 109 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
For 1st party it's going to be:
Demon's Souls
Ratchet&Clank
Gran Turismo 7
Horizon
Silent Hill
Housemarque's IP

Those are safe bets.

3rd parties will be the usual suspects: Ubisoft, WB, Square Enix, Capcom.

Wouldn't expect anything out of left field.

All in all, all points lead to a solid-to-incredible show.

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
If they're won't be showing the console itself it feels like they Really need to start managing expectations.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ahhhh finally. I don't even care to see what the hardware looks like, I just want to see new Playstation games running on next gen hardware.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe against all it is actually From that is remaking Demon's and Bluepoint has its own thing? Maybe they are doing two games?
Damn, now I am confused.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
1 hour should be decent considering a lot of the boring new console stuff has been done already. Plus the online format should mean less weird downtime. Should be able to get to the goods quickly.

Murdamonk

Oct 27, 2017
Capcom will finally show Deep Down...
Using the same presentation as they did when they showed it on PS4

/s

Grayson

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 21, 2019
Manufacturing has begun/about to begun. I'd be surprised if we don't see the hardware design.
Oh I hope you're right. Either way it's one of a series of events but omg they need to say it's not going to be shown next week if it's not.

STech

Sep 24, 2018
2dd.jpg

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
i bet we get a games showcase then a tease for the hardware reveal and date for that with teardown.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
We need a running announcement/news OT pinned to the front page to keep track of everything going on whether it's this or game announcements. We're essentially in E3 season, in lieu of our usual per-conference threads, we need something to organize the mess of announcements we're seeing.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Only just reading this post now, and I see the tweet has been deleted.

Can anyone tell me what it said? Sounds like it might've been implying Horizon 2 will be shown? Fuck yes if so.
nothing but tune in the 4th and looking left emoji. hard to even think there is anything of substance but people caught on to it and they just deleted it.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
It's actually longer than one hour.

Jim Ryan
Good stuff. Sounds like a good length especially for a digital show. I remember people feeling like E3 2018's felt kinda short especially when removing the "intermission", it felt like it was closer to 40-50 min only, to where they could have fit in a few more games than they had, which makes me curious if Jim prefers longer shows with more titles or sticking to what they've been doing since Layden seemed to be into shorter focused conferences with mainly just the really big games.

actually now that i think about it, it'd be super cool to open with a Ratchet gameplay sequence and close with a Spider-Man teaser

the dream lives
We've been hearing rumors about Rachet for long enough that Insomniac is probably actually beast enough to be able to pull it off lol. Though I don't know if they'd want to announce both titles at once. I suppose it would depend on whether or not a HZD2 showing is ready for something equally massive.

They obviously wouldn't announce it at this thing but I'm also looking forward to eventually seeing some more VR work from them now that they'll be working on PSVR/2 since their Oculus stuff was supposed to be quite good.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if Arrowhead Games is going to show up, according to Wikipedia they haven't released anything since Helldivers and their last partner was Sony (Not sure who they collaborated with for the PC release). Really liked that game despite not being good at it lol.

Lepi

Mar 24, 2020
Demon's Souls ain't happening then huh?

What even indicates that Bluepoint might be working on this in the first place?

Well it's only based on rumours to begin with, but what lends this journalist any more (or less) credibility than the ones who have been discussing demons souls for ages?

The Cameo

Apr 26, 2018
So if this is next Thursday and the console itself is starting up production, who else thinks Monday or Tuesday might show us what the damn thing looks like?

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
What's this guy's track record?
I've missed this. Why is Souls likely not happening?

EDIT: Oh I see
Well it's only based on rumours to begin with, but what lends this journalist any more (or less) credibility than the ones who have been discussing demons souls for ages?
A bunch of people actually chimed in after that post to say his track record is trash so yeah I think we're back where we started.

Surface

Nov 6, 2017
Deep down was my most anticipated ps4 game after that reveal

Dont do it to me again sony!

Not sure what Im hoping for, surprise me!

Tribal24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm how about a remake of Silent Hill, by Blue point? only other thing would be a complete reimagining of Castlevania Syphony of the night.

Grimwood

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
What exactly are people expecting from "next-gen" games? Something like the UE5 demo (in the first few years)? Hilarious.
Something more impressive than the TLoU2 demo? Better animations? There are literally 2 or 3 top studios, and no studio comes even close to ND. So how the f should there be something coming (except from those few studios) that is "impressive"?

Status
Not open for further replies.