• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What's the color on the Dualsense?

• Black

Votes: 871 38.7%
  • White

Votes: 1,272 56.5%
  • Grey

Votes: 109 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
People actually think that's a white controller? lol

We had an ex-PlayStation employee comment that he didn't like the colour variation they "initially" showed us when the DualSense was revealed. The default is going to be black, just like the console.

Silly Buck

Oct 28, 2017
Open pre-orders right after the reveal and guarantee supply to everyone that pre-orders full payment day one SONY
DO IT
LET US LOVE YOU FOREVER

Deleted member 54073

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2019
tqByXqh.gif

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

We had an ex-PlayStation employee comment that he didn't like the colour variation they "initially" showed us when the DualSense was revealed. The default is going to be black, just like the console.
Yeah how do you see a white controller? Lol

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Looking forward to it.

Reminder to hide the youtube/twitch chat for TLOU2 spoilers, for those interested in the game. I'm sure there will be some morons still spoiling it on the chatrooms.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA

Thank goodness. I couldn't believe Sony would make a mistake like that.

Kalasai

Jan 16, 2018
France
On the official blog : That's why I'm excited to share that we will soon give you a first look at the games you'll be playing after PlayStation 5 launches this holiday

The message is clear, every game we will se the 4th june will be available at launch. Basically is the launch line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.