• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which team are you on?

• Double Team (1997)

• Team Walnut

• The A-Team

• Team "No One Can Stop Mr. Domino"

• Sports Team

• "I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel."

• Team Margarita

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Transistor a question for which the answer I may have missed.

Say the PS5 is revealed on April 8th - everyone before that date loses the bet so they get avatars. Does the same thing apply to people who picked a day after that date? Basically are we all fucked?

Jan 4, 2018
is there another state of play coming soon? maybe individual videos of the set?
Since starting they've averaged one every three months (the one in May last year was a little early due to not wanting it during E3). Last SoP was in December, so if they continue that trend then there should be one in March. But who knows, Sony is somewhat unpredictable at the moment.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
More cancellations ahead,this thing was supposed to be in May:

"Google I/O was due to take place between May 12th to 14th this year"

E3 will probably be cancelled by April. I live in LA and can tell you that we are NOT prepared for it. Our homeless population is through the roof and it'll hit them hard, unfortunately. Everyone I've talked to here seems to think the virus isn't a big deal. We're truly stuck in a bubble.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
lTQN28T.gif

Ivanovic

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This tweet is a few days late but Sony actually mentioned PS5 and holiday 2020 just 3 days ago.
twitter.com

PlayStation on Twitter

“The far-flung future of Outriders takes a different approach to science fiction. New art and dev diary: https://t.co/xsqXaxReaQ Out Holiday 2020 on PS5 and PS4”

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
i will reveal some information here in about 3 minutes
my information is that the playstation 5 does indeed have at least one video game coming at the time of release.
the xbox has no games
switch 2 is dead because nintendo didn't make f-zero kirby deluxe

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
This tweet is a few days late but Sony actually mentioned PS5 and holiday 2020 just 3 days ago.
twitter.com

PlayStation on Twitter

“The far-flung future of Outriders takes a different approach to science fiction. New art and dev diary: https://t.co/xsqXaxReaQ Out Holiday 2020 on PS5 and PS4”

The fact this tweet is the most they talked about the PS5 since January lool.
Still, everything still for fall 2020

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing. Homies are creating their own hype announcements out of thin air and are then disappointed when nothing materializes. It's a masochistic self-flagellation at this point. The Konami "tease", the Giant Bomb "hint", same dance over and over and over and over again.
This thread is really off the rails huh

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
Could be,or maybe not.

800mm2 die you say...mmm! 😮

cc anexanhume , DrKeo

The last Quadro was 815mm^2 so maybe, but I doubt he knows the die size, just a guess according to the Volta gen :)

But also, the last Quadro was 80 SM and the 2080 ti is 68 SM, not that far off. So if Quadro is 124 SM, maybe 3080 ti isn't that far off. I mean, we are cool with 100 SM, right? Around 25TF? :D

VX1

Oct 28, 2017
Europe
The last Quadro was 815mm^2 so maybe, but I doubt he knows the die size, just a guess according to the Volta gen :)

But also, the last Quadro was 80 SM and the 2080 ti is 68 SM, not that far off. So if Quadro is 124 SM, maybe 3080 ti isn't that far off. I mean, we are cool with 100 SM, right? Around 25TF? :D
We love big die! 😁

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
I'm beginning to believe that Sony is waiting for The Last of Us Part II and reveal PS5 after that.

War Eagle

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Playstation youtube channel just got 11 hidden videos 👀

was only 1 hidden video earlier today.

Baseless speculation: One long State of Play type video introducing the console and showing off trailers, etc. The other ten videos are all individual videos/trailers for each announcement from the first long video.

Status
Not open for further replies.