• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Classicrock78

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
San Antonio
me trying to decipher these leaks
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately I have a feeling Sony will only say the date for PS meeting. They probably just want to dump everything there.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
380mm^2 is bigger than most here expected, actually that is bigger than the figure acquariousZ gave us which makes me kinda doubt their claims, but if they are still correct, then Oberon should be 330mm^2, should be enough to fit a few more WGPs than expected :)

Deleted member 61179

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 7, 2019
8tf is a little low to bare minimum for VR. Cerny would not be to keen on that. All fingers have been pointing to 9tf+ from credible sources.

The Github leak is definitely that, a leak without context. If they come in at 8tf, then their pro better be 12+tf.
I think it just sounds "low" but it is still ~7 times more powerful than a ps4.
Historically expectations were always bigger than what was delivered.
But i am always open for surprises, its just not what i expect.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
I think the surprise comment was referring to the announcement of the Series X at TGA, but that's just me.

I don't think he's too sure about the 12TF anymore, or at least he doesn't want to confirm it at this moment, seeing that he specifically says "targeting >10TF".

Hmmmm, I see. Well, hopefully we'll find out soon. If they do end up at 10 and not 12, Sony isn't in such a bad position at all, even more so if they get it to 10 as well. We'll find out soon I'm sure.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation would be teasing something, if they were to talk about PS5. So far it has been dead silence, even from people like Jason.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
~380mmm was around what the pixel scaling indicated back at E3.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Unfortunately I have a feeling Sony will only say the date for PS meeting. They probably just want to dump everything there.
Yeah, no one should really expect PS5 info since we've been told nothing about it appearing there, why would they talk about it now if they have their own event in a month anyways?

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe Xbox did say fuck it and just made a crazy $599 machine.
if Lockhart i a thing they probably did. They know there is a market for it. The Elite controller showed it. When there was doubt if people were gonna drop 180 bucks for a controller and then it was sold out alot of times.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So they're just gonna fly some Xbox guys to CES and nothing is happening? I highly doubt it but okay.

renx

Jan 3, 2020
Given that Phil is in Redmond, best case scenario will be Lisa teasing Big Navi.
And I don't expect anything interesting from Sony neither.

Keeping my expectations low.

Status
Not open for further replies.