• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

McFly

Nov 26, 2017
It will be there at launch... of PS5
48c.jpg

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Damn, I thought it was added for the web store. Still, good to know the actual PS Store on the console will have it. The PS4 console itself never had access to the wishlists, right?

KiDdYoNe

Oct 25, 2017

Here's how quick it launches. Looks like... well, it doesn't? You just scroll down and there it is?

Tiber

Nov 1, 2017
It was always going to be added back quickly, but people love to be dramatic about these small features.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Haven't wishlist always been a thing? I have tons of things in the older store (Never bought a game within the console so maybe there was never one there)

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
This... wasn't already there? Huh... I am sure I used a Wishlist on PS at some point, and not the web store

ChanceOwen

Oct 25, 2017
They should have never launched the updated app if they didn't have all the features in place. How lovely for the wishlist to be on a console I don't yet have, meanwhile I can't track the PS4 items in my wishlist.

Oct 24, 2019
Finally!

It's so annoying when I learn about a cool game and want to put a pin in it for later, but there's no way to make a wishlist and then I just forget about the game for months. Or having to sift through everything in a sale to see if there's anything I want, rather than it just telling me that something on my wishlist is on sale

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I want the ability to gift games, much like everyone else here, but I'd love to be able to buy a game when it's on sale, and put it aside to gift to someone later. For instance, I could buy 2 copies of the same game while it was cheap, then give it to my 2 brothers on their respective birthdays.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK

Here's how quick it launches. Looks like... well, it doesn't? You just scroll down and there it is?

Correct, it's integrated into the console now. The PS Store is just like every other element on the UI. The only delay you may encounter is while it downloads new information and artwork, otherwise it's a seamless part of the interface.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, will be good to have it back. I wrote down my list so I can re-add them once I get my system.
Hopefully it'll get added back to the webstore too soon since it's clear they're still adding some stuff back since screenshots and trailers aren't back yet while they've recently brought back the text titles.

They are probably testing and implementing multiple feats together. I had a mobile bug at first and has now been corrected as well.
The store is much faster than during week one as well. (just talking about the web browser now btw)
Agreed, I noticed it a while back when they brought back the text game titles under the pictures, so hopefully the screenshots and videos are next along with the ability to click on the multiple available versions (like regular and digitial deluxe) to jump between them once you're already in the product page of one and can see both.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
So they deleted everyone's wishlist to launch a barebones as hell new webstore so they can add this feature back just a few weeks later... I wonder who thought this was a good idea.

Well, the wishlist still isn't back on Webstore so this might take longer, but still.